Clearing things up...... CH - 07

Start from the beginning

Almost immediately everyone knelt subconsciously under the pressure of the thick magic. One minute passed and then Draco and Luna could hear satisfied breath outs. Slowly member by member stood up and started to go toward the lord/lady they are comfortable with.

Luna got George Weasly, Nevil, Semus, Dean and more than 3/4 of DA members. On the other hand strangely Draco got Ferd Weasly, Pansy, Theo, Blaize and some others. However Hermione looked lost looking between them. Almost immediately Draco understood the reason. She is a grey witch. Having two attributes as a muggle born witch is fantastic. He already could say how powerful she is.

"Hermione, I am sorry for my past behaviour." Draco took her by surprise. She looked at him shocked.
"However you won't be follow either of us because you are a Gray witch. I have to admit that I am pretty impressed. You know as a muggle born, being a grey witch is impressive since gray wizards or witches are known as most powerful than one attribute ones although there are many people think gray are weak. Don't let them to look down on you!"

While Draco saying so Luna thought a position for her in their ranks. However she couldn't think of a rank.

"Your light side fully developed. And your dark side already developed to fifty percent." Draco started looking into her eyes. He satisfied seeing so much of every house traits in her which are fully developed. "So from now on I issue the rank for you as Lady Unity potential third rank among both Light and Dark. Do you agree Lady Unity?"

"I, Hermione Jean Granger, hereby humbly accept the position of Lady Unity the true Dark Lord blessed upon on me! With my magic I plead my loyalty to both Light and Dark and to never betray either side. So mote it to be!" Hermione declared her loyalty and received the mark a halo surrounding a star which is surrounding a crescent moon.

Luna nodded at her satisfied and gave a curt bow at Draco for solving the matter of the rank. Every DA members and Draco's friends cheer for her.

One by one everyone got the mark of their lord or lady. Fred got a bow in his star while his twin got arrow in his crescent moon. Nevil got Chinese dragon surrounding his moon while Semus and Dean got twin marks Shields in crescent moons.
On the other hand Pansy got wings on either sides of her star while Blaize and Theo got twin marks of swords guarding the star.

After gained fellowships Luna said everything she knows about Hadrian and past situations which made Hermione looked ready to kill someone. Most importantly Ron and Ginnerva.
From where Luna stopped Draco filled them about his and Hadrian's relationship on this world carefully not to tell about their previous life, about his parents and brother. Everyone's jaw dropped when heard the relationship between Hadrian and Snape.

When surprises and shocks ceased away Draco told them Hadrian's plans.
"There is no problem to find suitable masters for these subjects except formation arts and studies. The last known formation master died two hundred years ago. Since then no one knows this arts and no one had interest in it since it mainly focus on squibs." Hermione said remembering the history of the magical arts.

That's when it hit in Draco's mind. Flinch! He is a formation master!? That's why he has magic which felt seal according to house elves. But Draco had no doubt that Flinch only knows one formation which is awakening formation of Hogwarts guardians. So he is useless in this. However he didn't forget to tell this to DA members and his followers.

______________________

At the Hogwarts - headmaster's office

For the past week Dumbledore though about the plans executive next. However every time he is out of plans which made him frustrated about the situation. Every time he got a plan either it involve Harry Potter or Draco Malfoy. But now he can't use either of them.

"Your son Hadrian died by the killing curse. You want at least keep your youngest son Adrian safe. You must escape from this country and live hidden from Britain wizards. Your husband also died. You must not return."
The phrase always rings in his mind whenever he thinks about it. Because of his stupidity he can't use other Potter child and more especially he doesn't know where they are.
Why did I obliviate them like that?

He slump on the chair hopeless. He is out of plans.....

Should I clean Voldi child's reputation?

○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•

At Apex palace of Elves.....

Hadrian practically threw himself at his cousin Cedric - the crown prince heir of Elves, as soon as he saw him. Cedric securely hold him tight to him rubbing his back gently while he sob into his chest. This was a good time for Hadrian to wipe away some sorrow from his mind about his experience.

Little did Cedric know how much Hadrian wants to go back to his Draco and be beside his four fathers. And whenever he thinks Hadrian go back leave him alone again, it doesn't ring pleasantly.

Cedric knows how special Hadrian to him. That's why he doesn't like to let his adorable cousin to leave.

"Hadi, what are you planning to do next?" He asked after they broke the hug.
"Of course go back to Draco. There are so many unfinished businesses there. I also missed Draco so much already." Cedric sighed deeply already knowing the answer. "However this time you must come with me Ced." Hadrian added to his utter surprise.

To Hadrian, Cedric is as important as Draco, even though he haven't realised it yet. He feels a very faint pull toward Cedric every time they meet yet couldn't pinpoint it either.

"Hedi, are you sure you want to go back?" Hadrian's dad asked brown eyes glowing at him like he is reading his entire soul.
"Yes dad! No doubt!"

"Good then Hadi! Go meditate and reach the legendary level.... Take your cousin with you too..." His Papa gave him the command. "However don't think to go back unless you reach that level!"

"Yes Papa!" He gave them the most adorable smile ever which they missed so much! "Love you dad, daddy, Dada, Papa!"

They dragged him to a group hug. "Be safe precious!" His Dada said while his daddy kissed his forehead.

"Ah papa, can you take care of Evans for me? Please teach her to control her powers!" With that said, the fairy appeared in front of him. While his Papa took her in his arms, Hadrian dragged Cedric toward the royal elves garden where the Tree of Life.

Like his Papa, he doesn't need the permission from the Tree of Life to go near it. Hence he and cedric sat on a meditative stance without much resistance under the holly Tree.
Almost immediately Hadrian felt the holly Tree connect with him while he went into meditative state.

A/N:
According to previous chapter, what level will Hadrian masters?

Like/Vote and Comment!
ENJOY!