Clearing things up...... CH - 07

Começar do início

"Exactly! Unlike yours their answers only light must remain syndrome. It is exactly like nargles snatched their rotational thinking. Their answers contains the meaning of eliminating dark wizards completely whether they are guilty or not." That earned several gasps. "So as Harry said if I honest with myself in his words 'Nargles of DA will convert others into nargles if we don't kick out them Luna'. So I hereby kick you out!"

"Dingy!" Draco calmly called for his personal house elf. She appeared in front of him with a quiet pop unlike other house elves. "How can I help you my Lord?"

"Dingy, please drop these four at their house for me. And inform the owner of this shop not to let those four or anyone to disturb this meeting!" He said calmly.
"I am happy to help you!" With a little bow she and the four disappeared from the sight.

No one questioned the matter further more knowing Harry's command is absolute!

"As you say since there are no nargles here we require the members of the DA to take a vow to not to let what happened inside of the DA to leave the room without mine or Luna's permission!" Draco said directly looking into members' eyes. Others looked at each other nervous and then looked at Luna to see her nod attached them.

Sighing they took out their wands pointing the wands at the sky in left hands and putting their fisted right hands on their hearts and took the vow risking their magic as a guarantee.

With successful vows, smiling Luna and Draco faced each other taking their wands out hearing several gasps seeing the elegant new patterns on the wand which they have never seen before. They held their right hands while their wand tips on each other's right wrists.

"I am Luna Lovegood, Lady Light!"
"I am Draconious Luscious Malfoy, Dark Lord!" Hearing this others looked at them both shocked and fear long forgotten confusion.
"I plead my loyalty to my counterlart hence Hereby I also claim my counterpart as my most loyal follower and right hand! Nothing will break this vow, so mote it to to be!" They finished together wand tips glowing brightly blinding the occupied members in the room momently.

When the bright glow cased they saw symbolic tattoo on each of their right wrist. Draco had a single crescent moon with tiny dragon flying around it in silver colour against on his pale skin tone. On the other hand Luna had a star surrounding a crescent moon.

Seeing jaw dropped DA members, Draco smirked satisfied. From the beginning he wanted to shake up the boy who lived followers and now he did it so successfully. Reminding Hadrian again, his heart ached again and again fading his smirk.

He sat beside Luna who was describing the situation to DA members. Upon understanding they looked at Draco with their own kind of sadness.

A knock on the door and Luna's granting permission who entered was none other than Draco's loyal friends. These new additions brought curious look from Draco.
"What are you doing here?"

"My Lord! Lady Light invited us to participate in this meeting. How are you my Lord?" As always Pansy took the lead as she bowed very respectfully to him and Luna.
"I am fine! You may sit!"

"Luna, are you meaning to gain followers now?" Which earned firm nod from her.
"We can't postpone it anymore. Beside they are waiting for this for a week already."

Even though Draco doesn't admit it out loud, he knows that they have to hurry up and took a somehow very large step forward form the potential enemies.
He wants so bad to win this war with his counterpart, not only to release their gods, also to make Hadrian proud of Draco, who believes that he will see Hadrian again someday!

"Hear guys! If you followed us like headless ghost, I am afraid that you will be nargles yourself. So when we release our magical aura, you must come to one of us if you feel the comfortable under us." Luna said standing. Draco stood up and went to stand corner of the wall while Luna did the other side. Together they released the tightly bounded their magic and let the entire room soak in them.