"yes! woohoo!" he yelled, everyone laughed. max shook her head giggling as carlos continued to smile at her proudly. "bring it down mal." ben said, as she grabbed his face. max went in between both of them, "hey. i'm still here." she says giggling when ben gave her a look, she immediately stepped out of the middle. everyone started to clap, mal gestured the vk's to go up. fairy godmother slowly hands the wand to mal who took it as the vk's made their way next to them. max smiled again carlos who was still in a little shock, she took his hand in hers as he squeezed it tightly. "to make the world a better place." mal starts, "we have to do it face to face." they all finished as mal took the wand and pointed it towards the isle, everyone watched as the barrier came down. auradon cheered looking at the isle, they all looked at the bridge that was forming. mal and the group stared in shock, it really happened. finally. the auradon people walked on the bridge as well as the people from the isle. not used to so much light. max quickly took off the long part in her dress and so did mal, mal took max's hand as they started to walk up to the balcony.

"it's time to bring together. time for a brand new start." mal started, "we gonna put it in motion. break down what keeps us apart." uma sang from the isle, "no more, no division we down. new team, got the vision." max started snapping her fingers with mal. "unite." uma, serina, mal and max sang. "so we stand, now we living marching. in the light, one two, one two like." uma sang, "i see you." mal sang, "you see me" uma finished. "imperfect" mal said again, "perfectly." uma continued. "face to face. we can see clearly our similarities like." they both sang as the arendelle kids, villian's kids, and auradon kids walked up right next to them harmonizing. "day and night, wrong or right. we come together for a good time." uma and mal said. "we're gonna break this down. we're gonna rock the town. everyone all around, let's be whoever like this. stronger together like this." they sang, grabbing each other's hand before running down the stairs. "believing in second chances." uma sang again, "and we're all starting today." celia starts, "marching on in a new land." harry and cj sang after. "our world's a better, a better place." everyone joined. "welcome, the addition new love." evie sang as the vk's and max started to walk up to the middle of the bridge to meet up. "unity, new beginning for us." carlos joined, "harmony that's the mission marching." jay finished. "in the light, one two, one two like." max, mal, and uma sang. "i see you." auradon sang to the isle, "you see me." the isle repeats, "imperfect." auradon goes again, "perfectly." the isle finished. "face to face. we can see clearly our similarities like day and night, wrong or right. we come together for a good time." the two groups sang before they all broke into a small dance. "we're gonna break this down. we're gonna rock the town, everyone all around." as everyone started running towards auradon. "just be whoever like this. stronger together like this, we reunited like this." they all sang stopping at the entrance to auradon. "bringing it, bringing it, b-b-b-bringing it down. bringing it, bringing it, b-b-b-bringing it down. bringing it, bringing it, b-b-b-bringing it down, bringing it, bringing it, b-b-b-bringing it down." mal finished as everyone from ahead on started running in, the people from the isle staying where they are. ben and max bowing down first, as everyone behind them bowed after. the people on the isle laughed before cheering, as they started to run into auradon. hugging each other. carlos grabbed max's arm pulling her as his partner to dance, she yelped ending up right next to him as carlos laughed. "we're gonna break this down, break this down. we're gonna rock the town. oh, we're gonna rock this town. everyone all around. just be whoever like this, stronger together like this. we be united like this." carlos first bowing down to max, she giggled doing the same. "we're gonna break this down. we're gonna rock the town. everyone all around. just be whoever like this. stronger together like this. we reunited like this. bringing it, bringing it, b-b-bringing it down." everyone finished. celia and dizzy walking up next to mal and max, as they pulled each other into a side hug.

just then, people from the isle made a small look alike dragon for mal. everyone danced and jumped around looking at the dragon. max turned to the isle, she grabbed carlos's hand making him turn over to her. "carlos." she said worriedly, he looked at her. "yeah." he asked. "i'm actually really nervous to meet your mom." she confessed looking over at the isle, "you're nervous? his mom is cruella de vil! i'm petrified!" dude said, which did make the moment a little better. carlos and max laughs, "wait till' she hears i wanna be a vet." carlos says, before she could answer. uma and evie took her, "imma need your girl for a sec." uma said, carlos pouts as she just smiled leaving with them. the three started to dance together, max in the middle. "you know what, mal came through." uma remarks, max nods. "she always does." evie said. harry came out of nowhere, squeezing in between the girls. "so she's definitely taken." harry asked, "definitely." evie answered before the two both looked at each other. doug came behind her, "so is evie." he states, max snorts watching as his chance with a girl died down. she smacked his arm, "you literally have another girl right in front of you!" max said, pointing to sapphire who was dancing with riley, sadie, reese, elle, jack, and parker. she turned back to him realizing he was staring at her and didn't get the memo, she felt arms wrap around her waist. "mine. she meant sapphire." she heard carlos say, harry's face lit up, "oh right! where is she?" he asked looking around. before uma elbowed him. he hissed, "what's my name." she asked him, "uma." he answered, uma nods as harry went in for a kiss. she dodged him shaking her head as she walked away, evie and doug laughed walking away after. max pushes his head to the side, "over there buddy." she said, harry nods looking at her with heart eyes. "well move!" she said, "oh right!" he says walking over to sapphire. max rolled her eyes playfully. everyone started to dance again as the first four vk's went to the front. everyone made a path for them, the vk's going first. then the auradon kids going. uma and her crew walking right behind them, then max and her arendelle group went last dancing or jumping around as they walked off.

jay, mal, evie, carlos, max, and josh all walked staring at the bridge and the isle holding hands. "do you ever miss em'?" evie asked, max nods. "yeah." jay answered, mal sighed out. "do you think that they miss us?" mal asked, carlos chuckled. "yeah, of course." carlos says, max squeezed his hand. mal shook her hand out, "cause we're rotten." she started, everyone smiled putting their fist into the circle. "to the core." they finished. "hey, last one over to the bridge." carlos started, "is a rotten apple!" the group shouted, max pushed carlos and josh back and started running with the girls, in heels. "max!" carlos yelled as the two started running to the isle.

[❦]