Bonfire🔥 past part 4

Start from the beginning

the party began..everything was so beautiful..she was setting beside me..everyone was talking and remembering the old days of bb..but we were busy in our own world..her head was lying on my shoulder.. we were talking with each other when asim interrupted and said..ha sana tu b toh kuch bol bb k bad koi atha fatha hein nahi raha tera...humey tu toh bol he gaye.. and everyone started saying ha sana tum tu buht rude ho gaye hu.. but vishal said nahi hamarey sana aj b bilkul vese hein bas shukla g se pursat nahi milthe..and everyone started laughing...

but sana blushed and told them that nah aisa kuch nahi hein..bus time nahi miltha.. they all talk for some further time and than they asked sana to sing a song..she looked at me and when i nodded in yes she said ok i will song one of my favorite hindi song..

     AKHIYAN MERI POOCH RAHI HAIN
DIL KO MERE CHAIN NAHI HAI
KITHE LADAIYAN VE, TU AKHIYAN KITHE LADAYIYAN VE
KAISE TUJHKO MAI BATAUN
RAAHEN TERI TAKDI JAAUN
NEENDAN CHURAIYAN VE
TU MERIYAN NEENDAN CHURAIYAN VE

sana looked straight in my eyes..and was singing like she was conveying what was hidden in her heart for me.

DHADKAN YE KEHTI HAI
DIL TERE BIN DHADKE NA
IK TU HI YAAR MERA
MUJHKO KYA DUNIYA SE LENA
DHADKAN YE KEHTI HAI
DIL TERE BIN DHADKE NA
IK TU HI YAAR MERA
MUJHKO KYA DUNIYA SE LENA
TUJHME RAAT MERI TUJHME DIN MERE

sana held my hand in her hand..and i also look into her eyes..and i saw nothing but just love in my eyes for her.. it was very overwhelming for me..

LAMHA IK JIYUN NA MAI TO BIN TERE
HAI TERE SAATH SAFAR
JAANA MUJHE HAI KIDAR
KI BEET JAAYE TUJHME YE UMAR
IK PAL KI BHI AB TO
DOORI NA MUJHJO DENA
IK TU HI YAAR MERA MUJHKO KYA DUNIYA SE LENA
IK TU HI YAAR MERA MUJHKO KYA DUNIYA SE lena..

she was singing and her each word was touching my heart.. she was also only looking to me while singing..and i was feeling very proud on her..

HISSA HAI TU AB TO MERE
DIL KE JAZBAATON KA
TU LAFZ HAI THERA HUA
BAS MERI BAATON KA
AANKHEN YE KEHTI HAIN
TU SAAMNE MERE REHNA
IK TU HI YAAR MERA
MUJHKO KYA DUNIYA SE LENA
IK TU HI YAAR MERA
MUJHKO KYA DUNIYA SE LENA

a

nd we both were lost in our world..like there is nothing else important in this world more than our togetherness..but then everyone clapped and hoot for her..which bring us to our senses..

but we didn't know that someone was envy of our happiness..and he was no other than paras...i don't know why but he was getting jealous from us.. and evil ideas were running in his mind... but we being busy in each other didn't notice that someone was planning to destroy our happiness..
sana always told me that paras didn't liked us together..and he hate her and he can go to any extent to hurt us..but i never listened to her at once..and that was the biggest mistake of my life...

the party continued..a beautiful dinner was arranged seated their together..

and after dinner..we all decided to play a game...share your one secret..
so every one shared their secrets like

asim secret was dating two girls at the same time..and how that both girls caught him..😁

rashmi secret was that she always stolen  food items from her friends in school time😂😂

paras was that his first crush was a boy..🥴

Aarthi was that she had a strong crush on side🤪🤮

okey so ignore all the others and came to our sidnaaz..

sidharth secret was that he never made any commitment with all her ex gfs.

sana who was fuming in anger after hearing aarti secret..although she knew it but still her possessive self awake and

her told everybody that her secret is that she still have a boyfriend...

that was it and our shukla g go went home in his anger..

Sid
i started overthinking that what she us still in a relationship..i know i never confessed her in words but can't she see i fucking love her. .and that was the first time when i confessed to myself that i love her..i knew it deap inside my heart..but there was always a confusion between my heart and mind...
realising this that i love her..was a very great feeling but then on the other side she said she still have a boyfriend..was getting on my nerves..

after her answer everyone was forcing her to reveal his name..but she clearly denied and said no i will not reveal his name as he is a very secret person and he doesn't like to reveal our love story to everyone...

i was so lost and my world that i didn't realized she was talking only about me..

i went from there in anger..

after some time as everyone bid bye to each other and went to their room..

sana straight came to my room..and asked
why i left so early?
i didn't answer..as my only one thing was running in my mind that she has a boyfriend..
she sat beside me..and caressed my face..as she always get to know that i m worried or over thinking about something ..
she knew me more than i know myself..

and said in her sweet voice..what happened sidharth ..ghussa hein tu muj se? kia kia mein ne? fir se hurt kar diya kia tujhey?

and finally after thinking everything and nothing i asked her..
do you really have a boyfriend?

and she smiled realizing that i am thinking about this...so she started teasing me..

ha sidharth...you know he is very cute loving, caring, protective,possessive,handsome and most importantly he is very hot..and blushes like remembering her is very beautiful for her..

and my jealousy went on another level..
and i asked who is he? to ne mujhe ab thak q nahi bathaya? nam kia hein uska, aur kaisey miley tum dono? ha bolo na non he in woh?
sana who was enjoying her condition said..

a rey sidharth bola tu hein tujhe kithney bar uakey barey mein..tu he nahi suntha dyan se mere bath.. aur tu toh usey buht achey sa jantha hein...

my patience was answering..and i couldn't get it more so i just asked her

sana saaf saaf batha na  hein tu batha.werna ja yaha se..pakka math mujhe..

and she said
haay sidharth kithna pappi hein tu..mein tere samney apney boyfriend k tarif kar rahe hu..aur tu keh reha hein mein tere ku pakka rahi hu..

i couldn't take it more so i just said..
chalk hey ja apney us hot boyfriend k pass mera sar q ka rahe hein...ja us key samney kar uskey tharife..mujhe nahi sunna tere bf vf k barey mein and i turned from her side..

she get up from her side of bed and come close to my face and lovingly kissed my forehead and said..

apney bf k pass he tu aye ho...mera ganda bacha..and laughingly went from there..

but i was so much jealous after hearing that praiseing of her bf from her mouth that i didn't understand that her boyfriend was me...

and all night i didn't sleep just was thinking that who might be here bf..

ok guys so aisa hotha hein kabhi kabhi hm apney khayalo aur jealousy mein ithna ghum ho jathey hein...that we couldn't understand simple things..

okey mein na fast update do ya hein tu fast comment aur vote b karde na😊😊

and till next update think that how insecurities of sid will affect their relationship...
and also that what evil ideas were coming in paras mind and how will he execute his evil plan?