Kama's Message / Kama's Breaking Point

Start from the beginning

Though the other two did not know what was going on entirely, they could tell something must had happened. Kama must had killed someone, not to survive; but for the fun of killing. They could tell she was more dangerous than originally thought.

Kiara and Tiifu slowly had backend up away from Kama, but her attention quickly fell on those two. Her words spoken caught the attention of Kiara, "You must be Kiara, future queen of Pride Rock." She said to the lioness with a smirk.

She looked at Kama with an annoyance, "Zuri told you that?!" Kiara said to her. Hearing that she had talked with Zuri before they had met up.

Kama let out a laughter, "You think Zuri told me about you? Please, I knew about you before today." This caught their attention, "What?" Kiara asked curiously what she meant by this.

"Does the name, Kovu ring a bell?" she asked the lioness whose eyes widen in shock. The other two around were confused by this, "You came into the Outlands before, and met a lion cub by the name of Kovu. That very moment was the moment I became aware of your existence."

Kiara grew surprised by this, but so had Jasiri, 'Another lion in the Outlands besides Tau?' she thought as she heard this. The serval started heading towards the group, a sinister smirk remained as she approached them.

"Stay back!" Jasiri threatened the approaching animal, though she kept her intimidation; Kama hardly found her a threat while carrying an out-cold lioness on her back.

"Relax hyena, I have no interest in you four at this moment." Her words caught the three by surprise. "You're free to take these three to the Pridelands, but first I wanted to say something to them before they left." She finished, the way she spoke was mischievous and with a cold tone.

They listened, "The next time we meet Princess, you'll play your part in turning Tau evil." Kama said, this confused Kiara as Jasiri grew angry at this.

"Tau would never turn evil!" Jasiri threatened again but this only resulted in the same with her, "Believe what you want lovebird, but uncle's words are never wrong." Kama said as she walked away from the group leaving them.

As the group had managed to make their way to a bridged leading back to the Pridelands, Kama watched them from afar with a satisfying smile, "The Pridelands, so that's where you're hiding." She said to no one.

But as she had spoken that, a voice spoke like a spirit in the wind, "You had disobeyed Kulua's order." They said. Kama spat an annoyance to their warning to her, "Who cares what uncle says, as long as I find those two and get my revenge on that old fool."

Kama looked out in the open, "I will find them! And I will drag them in front of him! I'LL NOT LET ANYTHING STAND IN THE WAY OF MY REVENGE!" she yelled in anger, her eyes widen, and she looked as if what was left holding her sane was starting to crack as tears ran down her cheek.

"They betrayed me, abandoned me, and now I know where one of them is. Thanks to that pridelander lioness." Even though she was laughing, it was hard to tell if she was laughing with excitement or laughing with sorrow as tears continued to pour out.

A memory she had long since hated, standing in front of a family of servals. Two sons and a father as they looked at her in fear as she was drenched in blood. She looked back smiling not noticing their scared expression as she took a step towards them.

Surprised to see them move away from her, they vanished from her eyes as she came to realize, she was alone.

"You had best come and stop me Tau, before it's too late." She said thinking of the lion and his word a while back, 'We could change our fate!' but for Kama, there was no going back on the path she had laid before her.

"I thought you would be the one to save me from my suffering, Tau." She said looking distraught and broken. "But in the end, you betrayed me like everyone else!" a burning rage started to grow inside her remembering how Tau struggled to survive.

Author Note:

Welp, that is the end of Kama's move for a while; this turned out okay. It seems like there might be something more to Kama than what a lot of people might of thought. But what could have happened to make her this way?

I have a perfect song in mind for when I reveal Kama's past as I will not reveal what it is for the fun of it. This Monday is my appointed surgery so I will try to have a chapter ready by then to post, I would like to thank my readers for enjoying this story and supporting me before I head into the doctors.

If you all do not know of 'Njue' ... He was mentioned in the chapter, 'The Royals Visit the Outlands -Pt. III-'

The point of where Kama recall the moment with Tau mentioning that they could change was mentioned in the chapter, 'All that Came, and All to Come' as that had an important key to Kama's past.

I won't reveal everything as my editor will kill me if I do, he already is making jokes about 'Setting up my funeral if I die during surgery' ...I at least hope he remembers I want black and white flowers for my grave. Welp, see you all soon and hoping to a semi-perfect surgery!