Is this the end for Liam and I?

Connor mated with my sister and now he's after me. Now, under normal circumstances, that would make him sound like a typical, playing jerk. However, I decide not to be judgemental until I hear what he has to say.

I look at him expectantly, but he remains quiet, so I say, "You knew my sister and because I look like her, you feel the need to take me away from my mate? Surely you of all people should know how I'm feeling right now!"

"No it's not like that. I loved your sister with all my heart. But, once she mated with her boyfriend, the bond broke, and after the pain went away, I met you. I knew we were meant for each other. I love you, and I know you feel the same way. We were together, but as soon as Liam steps on the scene, you leave me. Just like Vanessa left me," Connor responded immediately, but trailed off near the end.

It was clear to me that Connor loved Vanessa and was telling the truth about them mating. But, it was also very clear to me he loved her and not me. Connor was disillusioned to say the least.

"Connor, you love Vanessa. You never got over her, and you think that being with me will help. But it won't. I'm Liam's mate," I tell him.

"NO! You are my second chance at love, you were made for me! You are mine!" Connor shouts at me, the possessive side of him making an appearance. I flinch back from his words.

"Please listen to me Connor. I loved you as a boyfriend, but now I've got Liam, I love you as a brother. I care about you. Isn't that type of love enough for you?" I ask him, looking into his eyes.

He shakes his head aggressively and responds, "Eve I love you. You are my mate, don't you understand? Just because Liam says that you are mates with him, it doesn't mean you really are!"

There really is no winning with this guy. I move back and change my sitting position so I'm more comfortable.

"Look, I've already mated with Liam okay? It can't be undone so why don't you just let me..." I begin, but Connor cuts me off.

Eyes darkening, evil smile growing, he says, "Oh, but baby girl, it can."

Everything's a blur now. One minute, I was sat cross legged on the bed, but now I'm lay down with Connor on top of me. He's pinned my hands above my head. Connor's got all of his weight on me, unlike how Liam takes care to keep it off me, so I can't move at all. I try to struggle but it's pointless.

"Get... Off...Me!" I manage to get out between struggling attempts, (all of which fail).

"I didn't want to have to force you, but you really are leaving me no choice," growls Connor, beginning to trail kisses along my neck, and grazing his teeth on Liam's mark.

The mark immediately begins to burn, and I have the urge to throw up.

Keeping one hand on my wrists, Connor moves his other and begins to tug at my panties. Oh god. I begin to struggle again but it's no use. Then, I start to scream at the top of my voice. I manage to get a good three seconds before Connor rams his tongue down my throat to shut me up.

Still kissing me, very aggressively may I add, he starts to unbuckle his pants. He shrugs them off and I know it is too late.

I start crying, knowing that Connor will claim me, and I will be bound to him forever.

'Liam, I love you,' I think, as Connor and his manhood advances towards me.

Suddenly, Connor's weight is lifted off me, and I sigh in relief. I look up to see my saviour, and see Frankie and Jason tackling Connor to the ground. Frankie turns to face me and yells, "Get up, get dressed and RUN!"

Without hesitating I yank my panties back up, slip some leggings and pumps on, then make a break for the door. As I leave, I hear Connor shouting, "COME BACK! GET OFF ME!" I don't falter though, I just keep running.

I pound down the stairs, hearing pack members calling after me, but I ignore them. As I fling the door open and get out of the house, I hear Connor's voice again, saying, "I'm coming for you baby girl."

Panic and adrenaline takes over me and I sprint through the woods. I just run and run until I'm blinded by the tears that have been streaming down my face. Finally, I stop, when I'm sure that I've put enough distance between Connor and myself for the time being.

I now notice, after wiping away my tears, that in completely lost. I fall to the floor in this unknown forest, taking in my surroundings.

To my right, there is a small, noisy stream and to my left, there is just acres of trees. I don't know what to do.

I can either wait to be found by Connor and his pack, or continue wandering in this foreign place. I now wish that I'd got out more in the past.

The stream'a water looks fresh and clean, so I decide to take a drink before moving on. I've decided to wander, because I can't o back to Connor. He'll kill me when he finds me.

Connor is like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde. He has mood swings constantly; one minute he's one back to the sweet and caring old Connor, but then all of a sudden he's back to the cold, cruel one.

I can't believe I actually thought he'd changed and believed his sob story. I bet he killed Ava, not his dad.

After a refreshing drink, I now walk through the woods. The air is beginning to get bitter as the sun begins to disappear.

Am I going to sleep in the woods or try and find a way out?

After another ten minutes of walking, fatigue takes over and I spot a cave' opening. I'll sleep here tonight, it should be safe enough if I cover the entrance with some leaves and rocks.

As I approach the cave, I hear a twig snap behind me. I'm frozen to the spot, my mind working over time, thinking of all the things that could have snapped the twig.

In the end, when nothing comes to get me, my brain decides that it was just a wild rabbit. I sigh mentally, still slightly scared.

I'm about to take another step forward when a hand covers my mouth and an unfamiliar voice says, "What's a pretty thing like you walking about in a place like this?"

Everything fades out, but not before I see the face of my kidnapper.

The last thing I remember is his cruel

violet eyes, which bore right into mine.

I may as well have trouble printed across my head.

-------------------------------

A/N:

I wanted to get something up, even if its a bit short sorry!

So what do you think?

Who's this mystery guy?

Did you believe Connor had changed too?

I miss Liam:-(

Please vote and comment and read, because it reminds me that people actually like my story and want me to update.

Anyways I'm off to bed now. Goodnight!:-)