cuphead x bendy 😥

I got a Request by Mrsinkydeath

Cuphead x bendy break up(warning sadness
(At bendy house) cuphead was driving home from work to surprise bendy for their anniversary he got tickets to Paris for their anniversary for their honey moon but the time he comes home he saw bendy car and someone else's car and he thought drink why was Beny home he doesn't come home from work till 6 it's only 4:30 i about to go see something is going inside the house and see bendy clothes on the stairs and looks at the other glasses of wine and shoes are not mine slowly walking upstairs bendy was kissing luka and making love until i hears a noise from downstairs says did you hear something luka sounded like cuphead coming home luka looks at bendy and says aew come on baby didn't you say you old man of a husband he doesn't come home until 9 maybe he forgot his medicine or something *laugh mocking* bendy was laughing says maybe he needs it so that I don't drink anymore mocking as well and failed to realize cuphead heard everything the whole time and didn't know what he was thinking just slam the door and open way wide see bendy and someone on my bed get out you and that bastard I want you out of my house now bendy says cups I can explain please let me explain!*begging cuphead to let him to talk but cuphead ignore bendy begging* cuphead was heartbroken says: how could you do this to me *grab the pocket knife from my pocket and point it out on bendy* it's our wedding anniversary: and you decided to cheat on me with this piece of trash I want you out of my house now I don't want to see you again*tears*bendy was shaking says cuppy put the knife down and let's talk please!*slowly walking to cuphead and trying to grab the knife away from him but cups is too strong and he was trying to pull back away from him but he accidentally stab cuphead on the arm with the pocket knife its was bleeding bendy was so scared that he shaking grab my phone and calls 911 on cuphead pack my stuff and went to luka house for the nighttime* time skip for two months later*bendy was walking to a grocery store wearing sunglasses and can't stop thinking about cuphead and how much he miss him and how guilty he was about cheating on him says to myself I'm sorry cuphead I miss you *bump into someone says I so sorry I couldn't see you there and see cuphead tears on my eyes*cuphead?Cuphead!*runs to him and hugs him tight but cuphead pulls him away and asks: what are you doing here an where's that boyfriend of yours*see his eye cover with the sunglasses and takes it off and see a black eye ask bendy did that jerk did this to you?
He was tears and scare to says anything but says cuppy I'm so sorry I cheated you you are my world best husband I ever love please find it in your heart forgive me I promise I won't do it again please I miss you cuphead thinks about its and says : it's going to take time for what you did it's been two months since we last saw each other I did forgive you for the cheating and I still love you and miss you I want you to come back home so I can help you with your eye you're going to have to try hard to get my love back*tears* bendy thinking and says of course cuphead I promise *hugs cuphead and cry hard*I miss you so much cuppy cuphead says same here bends I miss you too and lets never separate again bendy!(the end)