cuphead x bendy Halloween

( Halloween is around the corner)cuphead x bendy fluff

(At the house)
Cuphead: I can't believe it our son's cendy first trick or treating you must be excited right bendy? Bendy? Hm? I was wondering where you are* heard giggling from cendy room and started walking up stairs to cendy room and see both cendy and bendy laughing*bendy:* pick up cendy* I'm going to eat you up because you're my baby I'll just have to give you kisses instead* kisses all over his face*cendy:mommy! You are so funny hey look there daddy hi daddy bendy:hm? * looks at cup head*oh hey honey I didn't see you at the door did you need something? Cuphead:nah I was wondering if you and cendy want to decorate the house with Halloween decorations what do you think you guys that sounds like fun right you guys? Cendy: ok daddy let's go to the store bendy: were going honey, please calm down, I'm sure you excited about your first trick or treat but you need to settle down ok? Cendy:ok! *runs out to the car* this is going to be fun! Cuphead:*chuckled he does have your Halloween spirit honey, but you still are my little candy cuppy*kiss his nose and started walking towards the car and get in*ready to go *cuphead:* started driving the car and driving to the store*( time skip to get Halloween stuff) bendy: I can't believe little son is going to be a dragon for Halloween are you excited son? Cendy: yeah, I'm a dragon, but why are you and daddy are a Knight and a queen? Don't knights usually love princesses: because send your mother is quite beautiful for a queen and maybe queens son and that was the only costume they have left son now let's go home, we're going to have the best Halloween ever! *driving home* here we are home and now let's start the decorating the house ( time skip to Halloween day*Bendy:* wears a queen outfit* ok, sweetie, I'm going to pick up cendy from bus stop see you when I come back and you better not eat all that candy for the tricker treaters tonight or I'm kick your butt Mister you understand me? *looks at him*cuphead: sweetie, can you trust me with candy, I won't eat it all tonight, besides, I'm having you as a sweet little candy baby bendy: you are silly honey I'll be back* walking outside to wait on the bus stop for Cendy and see the bus*cendy:* walking off the bus*hi mommy *hugs bendy* I have a great day school, it was so much fun bendy:* hugs him back and pick him up* your father and I are going to spend time together while you're going to trick or treating, uncle Boris and uncle mugman but one more thing you need a flashlight is a good thing, your father got you a flash light* walking inside the house*cuphead;we are home! cendy:ok mommy! And hey daddy* jumps down from bendy runs towards cuphead for a hug*cuphead:* pick him up and hugs him back* I'm glad you are happy for your first trick or treat with your uncles can you promise one thing, please be safe, we don't want anything to happen to you ok son? Cendy: ok daddy, I promise we will be safe *purrs*cuphead good boy ( time skip to night time) mugman:* knock on the door*cendy*runs to the door and open it*hey uncle mugman where is uncle Boris? Mugman: your uncle is busy on Halloween but I promised him that I'll tell him everything about tonight hey bro! Cool knight outfit I guess seeing you and bendy going to hand out candy to the trick or treaters right? Cuphead:*nodded yes* thanks again for taking cendy 2 trick or treating bro now remember cendy be a good boy for your uncle ok? Cendy:ok bye daddy! * started walking outside with Mugman*bendy:* starting making the popcorn* so what's get this right you and I are taking turns to handing out candy to the kids while we watched a movie right honey? Cuphead: yep, that's the plan I really glad that I'm going to spend time Halloween with you bendy* turn on the scary movie and pets bendy on the head*bendy:*purrs louder* I love you too cuppy( time skip) mugman:* walking home with Cendy*cups bendy we are back from trick or treating bendy:shhh mugman: why are you shush us? *see cuphead sleep* oh, I see my brother must have fall asleep cendy:* put my candy bag on table in sit on a couch and snuggle with cuphead*bendy: thank you again mugs we'll see you later*cuddle with Cendy and cuphead* I love you my little babies good night* kiss their cheeks and joined them in the cuddle and falls asleep*(the end)