"You know, I don't know what he sees in you, but if you were a real friend to JJ then you would help him out." Kiara states.

"It's quite simple actually, JJ sees half naked girl, JJ likes. We're not serious or anything if you're jealous, I mean- ever heard of friends with benefits?" Violet rambles.

"You don't know?" Kiara asks, referring to JJ's arrest.

"Know what? Not like I've been out of this place in two days or anything." Violet says, sarcastically.

"They arrested JJ for what happened to your boat." Kie says, serious. It had been a few hours since JJ was arrested.

The smirk on Violet's face was wiped off immediately.

"Wait.. What?! Is he okay?!" Violet yells, stressed out.

"Oh my god this is all my fault! Mother dearest really is a cold hearted bitch." Violet adds, putting her face in her palms.

"What do you mean it was all your fault?" Kie asks.

"I might've suggested that Pope could drown the boat to get back at Topper for jumping him. But in my defense, I didn't think they were actually gonna drown it, just like graffiti or something." Violet admits.

"Why would you do that!? You know how JJ is! He's a loose cannon." Kie says.

"I didn't think JJ was gonna be in on it too! And I can't really do anything right now if I'm strapped to this place!" Violet says.

"He could go to juvie you know. I know your little princess bubble doesn't like t—

"I am not my brother, okay? You don't have to treat me like some bimbo either. My mother was right here when she said to press charges! I will fix it in due time, just get off my ass Kiara!" Violet yells.

"You didn't try to stop her from pressing charges?!" Kie yells.

"My own mother used a tranquilizer on me! I was literally restrained! Do I have to spell it out for you R E S T R A—" She was cut off by Kiara.

"If JJ or Pope go to juvie, this is all on you. You have no idea what this could do to them!" Kiara threatens, leaving.

"You know, you should really stop with this holier than thou act. You can hang out with the Pogues all you want but you'll never be one of them, you'll always be a kook. Recognize your privilege you fake Pogue." Violet says, having the last word. Kiara slams the door behind her.

THE CHATEAU

"So, results should be in by this weekend. Just in time for Midsummers." John B says.

"When were you planning on telling us about this? You let Sarah in on this?!" Kiara asks.

"I wasn't sure okay? I just needed her help with a couple things." John B admits.

"You asking Sarah Cameron for help? Unbelievable. You know what that bitch did to me." Kiara yells.

"Wait how do you even know it's her? It could be anyone on the island." Pope says.

"That's why there's a thing called a DNA test. What if she knows something? Or she has something that could help us? It's 400 mil you guys!" John B says.

"This is a long shot, even for you. What is JJ gonna say about all this?" Pope asks.

"I told him about this before he got arrested." John B says, running his hand through his hair.

"No secrets among pogues? Did everyone suddenly forget?! Why am I always the one out of the loop?! The Sarah thing, the Topper boat thing.." Kiara goes on.

"You didn't tell me that Princess told you to drown her boat." Kiara says, pointing at Pope.

"She did what?" John B asks.

"I never told JJ about Violet's idea to drown the boat! It was all his idea! I wasn't even gonna do it until he brought it up!" Pope says, in his defense.

[1] Good Trouble - JJ Maybank - Rafe Cameron - (An Outer Banks AU)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें