Love at First Sight.

Narrator POV

It was a rainy day at Karasuno High. Like on most rainy days it seemed sad, gloomy and not to mention school was already boring enough. Though this day felt terrible and sad, there was one part you were excited for. Kiyoko invited you to watch the volleyball teams practice after school. You were Kiyokos closest friend and you did a lot of things together and she could keep any secret, she was the best. 

You met up with Kiyoko just outside the gym as she said, "I'm glad your coming so hopefully, Tanaka and Nishinoya will get off my back." you tilted your head like a confused as she replied "wait, you mean you don't know them?" you looked her dead in the eyes and replied, "Ki, you know I'm lonely as hell-"she just had a face like 'I'm right here-' and she just said "Basically Tanaka is the tall bald kid, and Nishinoya looks like a toddler with basic girl hair with the front piece blonde" you were holding in your laughter but you finally came back to reality. You walked and all eyes were on you but a certain pair of eyes were looking at you up and down and glued on you the entire time you were walking with Kiyoko into the gym. That certain someone was the baldy who you recall is named Tanaka. You and him locked eyes for a couple of seconds until he was hit on the side of his head with a volleyball "Stop making googly eyes and focus idiot." a tall french-fry looking guy said "SHUT THE HELL UP TSUKI" yelled Tanaka you giggled a bit as tanaka and Nishinoya started to walk over to you. 

Your POV

"Hey Kiyoko, who is this fine [lady/gentleman/other] you've brought?" said the short player I felt kinda awkward, but luckily Ki answered for me. "This is (Y/N) (L/N), my closest friend, so be nice." she gave them a death glare as I held in my laughter because they were obviously intimidated. The tall baldy faced me and held out his hand I assumed it was a handshake so I took his hand "I'm Ryunosuke Tanaka, it's nice to meet you." instead of a handshake he kissed my hand. I have to admit it caught me off guard, but it made me blush a little...a lot...he's cute, OKAY! "N-nice to meet you too." I smiled as he grinned back.

Tanakas POV

Oh my god they're SO CUTE I CAN'T. Their blush, their (H/L) (H/C) hair that I want to run my hands through. Their (E/C) eyes that I'd get lost in if she'd let me. Their perfect in almost every way, no doubt about it. "Uhh, Tanaka senpai?" I heard their little voice say as I realized I'm still holding their hand. I blushed and pulled my hand away quickly "You okay?" they asked. "YEP DOIN DANDY-" I said, then Sugawara stepped in.

Narrator POV

Sugawara stepped in introducing himself to (Y/N). The team absolutly VIBED with (Y/N) and they  was allowed to come to practice with Kiyoko when ever they liked.  Little (Y/N) was very happy.

A/N- Sorry this one was short, but I hope you've enjoyed more chapters will come, hopefully soon! Word count-542