Jack:Here,this should be your apartment,right? | Aeden:It...feels like it? | Jack:Alright,I'm knocking the door.

I heard a knock in front of me and I hear 'coming!' from the other side. I hear the door open in front of me,then suddenly a tight hug.

Aeden:Mom? | Mom:Oh,Neeko was so worried when husband called me earlier! What happened? | Jack:Your son was attacked by a villain. He held his ground but he had some of his bones broken. He was able to snap them back to place but the pain eventually caused him to flinch,and therefore loose his eyes from the next attack. Me and my wife was nearby,luckily,and we easily took care of the villain and immediately took him to the hospital. I'm afraid there's more I have to tell you. | Mom:Yes,please,come inside.

Jack guides me inside my home.

???:Brother? | Aeden:Is that you,Naki? | Naki:*tackles me* You're back! What are you wearing? | Aeden:*hugs back* It's a blindfold. | Naki:Why are you wearing it? | Aeden:Just for fun. | Naki:Can you still play? | Aeden:Of course! Just lemme get used to not being able to see,ok? | Naki:Ok! I'll help you! | Aeden:Thanks,Naki.

Me and Naki played together in the other room as Jack and Mom talked privately. A hour has passed and I hear Jack saying goodbye to Mom.

Jack:I'm going now,Aeden. Make sure you continue your training if you want to see again. | Aeden:Got it. Will I see you again? | Jack:I'm thinking of talking to Nezu,so there's that. I'll be going now. | Mom:Thank you again! | Jack:No problem,Mrs. Seishi...

--Present--

Midoriya:I'm kinda scared about the practical. I have no idea on what's it gonna be. | Ida:Hard to believe that they give us anything too crazy. | Midoriya:The written exam questions will all be stuff from class,so I should at least be able to do those. | Uraraka:Do you really think it's going to be that simple? | Midoriya:It's driving me nuts. I just wanna know what they'll have us doing.

Hagakure:It's a comprehensive test of everything we learned this year. | Asui:Yup,and that's about all we can get Mr. Aizawa to tell us. | Aeden:Ok,so then that'll cover combat training,rescue training,and basic training. | Midoriya:We can't just study,we have to stay in great physical shape. Ah!

???:Oh,sorry,your head's so big that it's hard to miss. | Midoriya:Your from class 1-B! Um,Monoma,right? That really hurt! | Monoma:I heard you guys stumbled upon across the Hero Killer. Just like in the Sports Festival,class 1-A isn't happy unless they're the center of attention,but you do realize you're not in the spotlight cause people think you're good heroes,right? It's just that you kept getting into so much trouble.

I start to get angry as he continues to talk. I get ready to snap my finger and control his thoughts.

Monoma:Here's food for thought. Someday,the rest of us might get caught up in your mess,and then we'll all become unwilling victims as well. What kind of horrible villains will you bring down upon us? What demons--?

A thud was heard as I hear Monoma seem to drop to the ground. I calm down and relax my fingers from snapping.

???:Not funny,Monoma! You heard what happened to Ida,chill out! | Ida:Kendo? | Kendo:I apologize for him. I'm pretty sure there's a hole where his heart should be. | Aeden:Is he knocked out?

Kendo:Huh,so it is true that you're blind. Well,I was listening about what's going to be on the big final practical. I heard it's going to be combat training against robots like the entrance exam. | Midoriya:What,really!? How do you know that? | Kendo:One of my friends who's a few grades up filled me in. I know,cheating,but oh well!

Midoriya:No,I don't think so. (starts muttering) I'm sure gathering information ahead of time is also a part of the test. >incomprehensible< Why I didn't think of that before!? | Monoma:What kind of idiot are you,Kendo? You just gave away our whole strategic advantage. This was our chance to finally pull ahead of that class full of idiots!