What now?

Blake Shelton was sitting alone in his house in LA after an evening of filming The Voice when all of a sudden there's a knock on the door. No one even really comes to his house so who could it possibly be? As Blake gets up and makes his way to open the door, someone busts in.

"There you are you son of a bitch." Behati says as she takes a few steps closer to Blake.

Blake's heart begins to race because he knows exactly what is about to happen. Behati hated Blake. Hated his guts because of the things he does to Adam. The kissing, hugging, groping. All of that.

"B-Behati.. I.. What're you doin' here?" Blake takes a few steps back, sitting down on the chair in the living room as he sighs loudly.

"I came here to tell you to get the fuck away from Adam. Hell, quit the damn voice if you have to! Don't come back around him again, you understand me?!"

Blake's heart sunk. He felt like he was gonna throw up to the sound of her voice and to the words she was saying. He glared up at her with tears in his eyes "Get the fuck out of my god damn house! No one invited you here! You want me away from Adam? You got it! Fuckin' leave! NOW!" Blake started shaking and his face was turning red as if he was about to pass out.

Behati stood there for a moment and laughed in his face. "It's funny seeing you this way, you know? Thank you for listening. I'll take my happy ass back to my husband now. Bye Blake!"

As soon as Behati walked out of the house, Blake quickly made himself to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of Vodka out of the fridge. He hadn't drank in so long he almost forgot what it felt like to be drunk. He opened the bottle and began chugging as he plopped down onto the ground, just sitting there.

"I can't believe this.." He said as he took another big drink. His heart was hurting and he didn't know what to do. Tears were running down his cheeks but he was trying his very best to choke them back. It wasn't working.

Blake was in love with Adam and he couldn't help it. I think Behati knew. She knew for sure. His whole world just came crashing down on top of him.

"My heart fuckin' hurts. God, please fix it. Please!" He screams out just before taking another drink. Before
swallowing the vodka, more tears come from his eyes and fall onto the floor. "W-What the fuck am I gonna do now?! I have nothin'! Absolutely nothin'!"