Sad- James x Alex + requests?

Ok so if anyone has any requests (no smut)/ ships they want me to write about dm me or comment here :) this one is super short I usually write long one shots but like I have another idea in mind and I have been wanting to write it but I can't just write gorge x Alex so I did this one so you guys get a little mix of different ones.

( ͜ )

Alex shut off his camera and sauntered into the living room where he saw James sat on the sofa, flipping through his phone. He noticed Alex enter the room, and noticed that he had red circles around his eyes- it looked like he had been- crying? "Al?" He asked standing up, "al, are you ok?" He asked as he began hurrying over to his friend, as he broke down in tears. "Alex, come and sit with me and tell me what's going on!" The large man gestures towards the sofa as he guided Alex there with his arm. He sat down next to Alex and noticed that he nestled into his side as soon as he sat down. James's heart fluttered as Alex wrapped his arms around his waist. He held him tight, as James secured him in his arms. "What's up Alex?" He asked softly. "I- I just feel terrible, and I'm so stressed and- and..." he broke down sobbing, as James hushed him gently. "It's just getting too much! The pressure of having to record and- and- I just recorded a video saying I needed a break, and- I love you James!" He cried before looking down and sobbing. "W- what?" James stuttered, perplexed. "I- I love you." Alex said, much quieter this time. "I'm sorry, I know you don't and-" he began before he was cut off by James pressing his lips against his, "I love you more than anything in the world, Alex." He cooed as he wrapped him up in his arms. Alex smiled to him self. "I love you more." He chuckled, before James stated, "I love you most."