some candy 🍬

I am so sorry not for the inmage above. Also if you down know on the bottom it's Stephen king.  Also warning homophobic slurs

-------------------------------------------------------

Richie's Pov

It's been about an hour and Eddie had been looking in my room for something. 'Hey eds what are you looking for?" 

"For any sharp objects in your room." Eddie looked at me with his eyes about to water. "And you still haven't told me why your cutting or how long this has been going on." Eddie started to ramble I zoned out until he said my sister's name. 

"Please don't tell Madison of she found out I'm doing this again I don't know what I'll do." I said in fear of what his sister would think. Eddie gave me a sad look and I had to give in. "I'll tell you why on two conditions."

"Those are?" Eddie asked a bit fearful.

"There not bad conditions at least I don't think. They are don't tell madds and you give me a piece of candy or something... Cause this is hard to explain." Eddie nodded and sat down next to me. "I started about a year ago at least with sucidial thoughts. Then when winter came I thought it would be good to start cutting. I just was done with my dad and herny calling me a 'faggot' and other slurs." I could feel my eyes starting water. Eddie hugged me tightly. 

Eddie's Pov

My eyes started to get puffy and tears started to fall down my cheeks for the second time today. After listening to the story even if it didn't end it was enough for me. " It's okay Richie I'm here for you." Richie looked at me with shock and a slight tint of red over his cheeks. 

"Heh I guess. So where's my candy?" Richie joked and used his thumbs to wipe my tears. 

"Uhhh...maybe later I'll think of something." I said looking away my face burning.

"Boys dinnertime!" Madison announced. Both of us looked at each other and got ready for dinner. 

Third person's POV 

Richie's shirt was soaked so he decided to changed his shirt. Whirl his shirt was off Eddie couldn't help but look. Honestly he didn't notice that Richie saw him after he put his shirt on. " You wanna picture eds?" Richie joked having hope Eddie was adimiring him. 

"Beep beep Richie." Eddie said fluttered. "Also I saw just making sure you didn't have any more injuries." He said avoid the fact of what he really was doing. 

"Ok sure."

*After dinner brought to you by Richie doing a tik tok dance completely wrong.*.

Richie's Pov

For some reason Eddie asked if he could sleep in my room tonight. I wonder if he been having nightmares. Actually now that I think about it he probably worried about me.  

"Richie?" Eddie asked once we got in my room and closed the door."

"Yeah eds everything alright? " I asked a bit scared. 

"Earlier today before breakfast I heard something I don't know if it was a joke or pennywise came back." Eddie eyes looked like they were holding some sort of tears. 'where the hell is he keeping these tears' I thought until I brought myself back to reality.

"What did you hear?" I asked remembering what madds and I had talked about. 

"You saying y-you" the last part was a mumbled. 

"Eddie I need to say that again I can't understand what you said at the ending of your sentence."  

" Madison said you had a c-crush on m-"  

I cut him off. "Y-yeah I do it's wasn't pennywise." I couldn't look at him. What if he thought I was sick. He probably hates me know.

"So it's not a joke rich?" His voice sounded more clear and not about to brust in tears. 

I look at my floor and spoke. "If you want it to be a joke." 

"Why would I want it to be a joke?" Eddie giggled  which made me want to see his cute face. "Wait I have an idea for candy thing!" He said with excitement.

"Eddie I was joking oka--"

______________________________________ guess what cliffhanger 😝