Harry is sitting playing with grass and Niall is looking at the stars with Louis by his side – That one looks like Martina! – He giggles and Louis shakes his head – No, it is clearly Clare! But since they are twins! – And they laugh covering his mouths like little boys. Zayn is trying to reach Maia but she’s not answering – I miss her! – He pouts and Harry pats his back – You two look great together! – He says and smiles – Thanks, lad! – Zayn replies. Louis stares – It’s almost like magic, right? – He says – I mean they were there the whole time and now we realize how much they mean to us! – And the others agree.

Liam enters Madame’s tent followed by Maia. –She’s not here! – Liam pouts and they call her name until Maia finds a letter with the girls name and Liam’s. –Look! She left something! – Liam walks to her and he reads the letter loud – My dear girls and Liam: I guess by now you’re freaked out. Love is always a rollercoaster! Maia is correct; you should all give time to the ones that are under Love craft… That’s how you named it, right? Sometimes a good turning plot can reveal serious stuff, but mainly we really don’t know… and as life, love has its own ways to be discovered. Xoxo M. Emerald – Liam finishes reading and they both grab their heads – Wait! There’s more! – PS: try to tell them, which will be fun! ;) – Maia ends the letter. –Maybe we should tell them. Maybe they will snap out of this- Maia asks and Liam kicks the floor- Sure, we can try, they are lost anyways! – And they head to meet the rest of the girls.

Clare stands up suddenly –We left Dianna alone! – She’s now worried. Martina frowns – Oh no! She will make a mess with Mark! – And Shay followed by Clare goes out to find her. They bump into Liam and Maia –Where are you going? – Maia asks in wonder. –To bring Dianna back! We forgot she will ruin everything with Mark! – Clare yells and they leave. Liam stares biting his lip and Maia places a hand on his shoulder – Don’t do this, brother! – She says and Liam nods – I guess it will be harder than I thought, sis – Maia nods as Martina joins them. –Did you find Madame? – She asks worried. –We found a letter and maybe we have a shot by telling them, but mainly we have to spend time with the touched ones! – Liam says and by Martina’s look, he knows she will have a hard time too.

Mark is with Dianna in his tent. She seems distracted. –So you took the dare, kinky girl! – He jokes smirking and Dianna glances – What? – She says and Mark tries to reach her but she backs down. – The bet! That’s why you kissed Liam, Di, are you drunk? – Dianna shakes her head – Mark, I haven’t been so awake in my whole life! – She says serious and Mark stares clueless – I don’t understand at all- He says trying to kiss her – Stop fooling me, babe, let’s go to bed- And Dianna steps back again – No, I don’t love you! –She yells and raises her hands- I don’t even like you! – And she laughs – OMG! They were right! I love him! – Mark grabs her hard – That is not funny anymore, Dianna! – He yells and he forces a kiss against Dianna’s wish. Clare and Shay enter suddenly and they see the scene. –Hey! Loser! – Clare shouts and Mark turns still holding Dianna who is crying. Shay is speechless as Clare since they never saw Dianna like that – Get out, stupid girls! This is about me and my girl! – He yells upset and Clare replies- She’s not a doll that you can have, moron! – Dianna leans on the wall and when Mark walks to Clare not looking friendly, he is hit by a bottle on his head and falls to the ground. Clare covers her mouth –Shay! What have you done? - Shay smiles – He got it coming! – She says and Clare chuckles – Let’s get her out of here! – And they grab Dianna as she asks for Liam.

-Are you ready? We can’t go back from here – Maia asks and Liam and Martina turn around to see Shay and Clare holding Dianna. –What happened? – Liam asks and Dianna runs to his arms. – He kept trying to kiss me and I don’t love him! – Dianna says and Liam holds her. He notices she had been crying and his heart aches for her. Clare ads – Don’t worry, Shay took care of Mark – And they giggle. Liam asks – What do you mean? – He wants to beat Mark up himself now. – I knocked him down with a bottle – Shay says as Martina hugs her – You did that? – Martu asks and Clare replies – He was being mean and Dianna was crying, he had it coming – And a wink between them makes clear they will never leave each other when in need.

The boys stand up when Liam enters alone with Dianna in his arms – What happened, man? – Zayn asks and they look worried. Liam stands Dianna with the rest – We need to talk – And the ones under the spell stand together. –Girls, you may come in – Liam says and Martina, Maia, Clare and Shay enter. –Baby! Are you ok? – Niall smiles at Martina but she stops him – First please you have to listen to us, ok? – And Niall nods as a slave.

Dianna seems to be back. Harry, Louis, Niall and Zayn are standing there. Each one is staring at their loved ones. Maia starts – You have to know the truth, guys – She says and continues trying to ignore Zayn sending her kisses and Harry winking at Shay constantly – You’re under a spell. – She just spits it out and the guys frown – What?  Spell? – Zayn asks confused – I made a wish to a fortuneteller and that’s why you are all acting like that- Shay says ashamed and the boys stare at each other. –Wait! You’re saying this is just… - Niall makes a pause- Magic? – And Shay nods – Sorry, I let you all down, I’m sorry – They all remain in silence and Harry asks –If this is a spell, is it going to last forever? – Martina is now held by Liam and Dianna sort of glares – No, only seven days… as we have been said – Liam answers and another silence is on for a little while. Suddenly Louis cracks up laughing and the rest join him – That was epic! Dude, we almost fell for that magic crap! – And as they laugh, Maia and the rest look at each other – At least we tried- Clare says and Martina ads- Now it’s down to actually 5 days- And Shay nods- Let’s do this!- And under a spell or not they are altogether in this. Harry grabs Shay by her waist, Maia smiles to Zayn, Louis makes funny faces and Clare laughs, Martina and Niall hug tight. Liam caresses Dianna’s face – I’m sorry about Mark- He says and Dianna grins – I’m sorry I haven’t told you before- Liam hugs her – Well, there wasn’t a spell so… - He tries to break the intense mood but Dianna shakes her head – I’m not under a spell, Liam – She says serious – I don’t believe in that crap! – And they both laugh at this, but Liam is worried since Dianna sounds too honest. From outside the tent, Madame claps joyfully – Step 1, done! – She grins widely – This is going to be a blast! – And she dances away.