CHAPTER 2- LITTLE BLACK DRESS

Start from the beginning

Liam is walking around when he stomps into Maia that looks strange - Where have you been? - Liam asks and Maia hugs him - Are you ok? How are you feeling?- She checks him for fever but Liam steps back - Why is everyone acting randomly strange tonight?- He asks and Maia bites her lower lip - In scale of 1 to 10... How strange are the boys? - Liam pouts - 100! - He answers and starts counting with his fingers - You got Zayn who wants to marry you, Louis needing to hear Clare's voice, Niall wanting to date Martina and Harry who keeps talking about every little detail of how perfect is Shay! - Maia grabs her head - And you? - She asks and Liam stares - What? Maia, what is going on? - He asks now serious - So you're not feeling anything for Dianna... - And Liam chuckles since he does but not like the boys -Wait, you're not implying the fortuneteller has something to do with this, right? - Maia covers her face - Come on! That crap is not real! - Liam says but Maia stares and says softly but firmly - The boys reactions are not supposed to be real neither, Liam; and you have seen them! - Liam steps back - You have to be kidding me! - But she's not. -I'm screwed! - Liam says rubbing his forehead.

Tonight is the party and Liam is trying to hold the boys back since he knows now. The girls have been avoiding them and keeping an eye on Dianna since she is also affected by “Love craft” as they named this event. Martina and Clare are getting ready. They have bought little black dresses, different models but the five of them will wear one. - Ok, so whenever one is cornered, we SOS the other, clear? - Clare is making sure they got their plan right. -Yes, we heard that the first billion times you said it! - Shay protest but it's excited she will get to see Harry in black. Dianna is drooling over a picture of Liam hanging in the wall. Maia slaps her head - Pull yourself together! - She says and Dianna blushes - I can't handle this! Please help me! -She cries and Clare laughs - That's what happens when you lie to yourself, Dianna! - Martina grabs her arm since that sounded rude. Dianna covers her head with a pillow - It's your fault, Shay! - She pouts and in a blink of an eye jumps to strangle Shay and the others separate them.

 -Stop it! Get a grip! - Clare yells - It's done whether you believe or not, clearly we have to go through this week and then we go back to normal - And the others nod. Maia says with precaution - Let's get over tonight first! At least Liam is on our side, that's a plus! - And Dianna opens her mouth to speak but Martina shuts her up with her hand. Clare leads -Let's go, girls- And they all leave locking up Dianna, who won't go since she would make a mess with Mark.

Liam is checking his phone for the time. Niall is holding a rose - Martina will love this! - He grins but behind him appears Harry with a whole bouquet of roses -Shay deserves more than this! - He smiles and Louis has a necklace for Clare - You suck! I bought Clare this, losers! - And Liam shakes his head - Alright, Romeos! Stop this nonsense madness, please! - He speaks loud but they all stare since it's natural to them. - Dude, relax - Zayn says - We're just showing them what they mean to us! - And this actually sounds not so crazy. Liam stares - So, that's it then. No creepy acts… just all of you being kind? - And Zayn nods but suddenly grabs a tiny box from his pocket - I will ask her to marry me! You think she will agree? - And the others laugh with silly foolish looks as Liam grabs his head -It's going to be a long night! - He whispers and they all turn when the girls appear, looking gorgeous.

-We can't avoid them forever, so pull yourself together and remember whatever they say it's just the spell thingy so don't do anything stupid! - Maia remarks and looks straight at Shay that rolls eyes at her nodding. They step into the dance floor and the boys walk direct to them. Niall holds Martina's hand - You look perfect! - He flashes his bright smile at her and she smiles back, feeling sad it's only the spell talking - Thanks, Niall. You look nice too- She says and Niall blushes - I got this for you! - And he gives her the rose - Oh, that's gentile from you! - Martina says sweetly and Niall takes her to dance as Martu glances at Maia. -Martina has the situation under control- Maia says and Louis is flirting with Clare about how blessed he is as she is in his life. Maia nods. -Situation 2, checked! - Harry grabs Shay by her waist and kisses her cheek suddenly and Shay grins like a fool. -Shall we dance, my sweet lady? - Harry asks and Shay nods sparkling. Harry spins her around - You look fantastic! - And Maia rolls eyes - Situation 3... On hold! - She can't help but giggle when Zayn appears from behind and smells her perfume -That little black dress just suits you heavenly - He grins seductive and Maia grins forced - Ok... thanks, Z - She says and is carried aside by Zayn leaving Liam alone.

Liam looks around, expecting to see Dianna but she's not there -Looking for someone special? - Madame asks surprising Liam. He steps back - You did this! - He says and Madame chuckles - Not entirely - She says and grins - I just helped a little! - And she giggles but Liam frowns -Look at them! This is not even real! - He pouts and Madame stares serious - Are you sure, Liam? Is this not beautiful? Young love... - She sighs and Liam shakes his head - Look, I don't know what you did exactly but they're playing with fire... and they are going to get burn! - Liam marks this so concerned, it makes Madame grabs her chest - You are truly in love, Liam...- She says and walks around him - Only someone in love can speak so genuinely from the heart - She says but Liam steps away - I love them all and of course I care! - And without noticing he whispers - I just want to know why she's not here! - And Madame gives him a perfect grin - If you're not jumping like the others... who do you think is? - And Liam shakes his head - She's not like that! - And Madame caresses his cheek. - Maybe she is... - And before she leaves, whispers - She is here by the way.... - She winks - Have fun! - And Liam turns to see Dianna looking astonishing and smiling brightly at him like he always dreamt of.  -OMG, I'm screwed! - Liam pouts as Dianna walks right to him and kisses him without further notice in front of everyone... included Mark.