𝟔. 𝐏𝐈𝐗𝐈𝐄𝐒

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, don't you?" 

"Er no. I didn't read any of these books," I shook my head and set down the parchment.

"Okay well that's your problem not mine. But you can copy if you like, number one's lilac," She picked up her quill.

"You have thirty minutes, start... Now!"

Daphne began scratching down answers, I looked around the room and saw Lockhart smiling into a small mirror. I picked up my quill and started filling in the questions.

After the thirty minutes he collected our papers and began marking them and we just talked amongst ourselves, so me and Daphne turned our chairs around and talked with Malfoy and Blaise.

"Tut tut hardly any of you remembered that my favorite color is lilac but Miss Hermione Granger did remember that my greatest ambition is to rid the world of evil and launch my own set of hair care potions, good girl," He smiled and shot a wink at Hermione.

"You are the evil in this world," I mumbled. I heard the two behind me snicker.

"Ah Miss Eloise Gaunt, I particularly like your answer to number five, 'How many times did Gilderoy Lockhart win the Witch Weekly's most charming smile award? How ever many times they fell for his bribes'  very comical girl, bought a smile to my face." He smiled at me ignoring that a lot of the boys were quietly laughing and then walked back to his desk.

"He's more cocky than Malfoy," I turned around whispered to Theodore, who was to the left of Malfoy.

"Yeah, and that's saying something," He laughed with me and then we both looked at Malfoy who just shook his head.

"Attention! It is my job to arm you against the foulest creatures known to wizard kind," He flicked his wand on the cage and whatever that was inside began rattling around, "You might face your worst fears in this very room-"

"-Is there anything scarier than your smile?" I asked with a smile,

"Miss Gaunt, I'm sensing that you are afraid but know that no harm can befall you whilst I am here. Now I must ask you not to scream," He gripped onto the cloak covering the cage and ripped it off, "It might provoke madness!" He yelled.

"Cornish pixies?" Seamus laughed.

"Freshly caught, cornish pixies." Seamus was in hysterics, "Laugh if you will Mr Finnigan but pixies can be devilishly tricky little blighters. Let's see what you make of them." He opened the cage and the little blue pixies flew out causing chaos. "Come on round them up! Round them up they're only pixies!"

A lot of girls began screaming as everyone bolted out the room, Seamus and Dean were swatting them away with their hands and Neville, poor thing, got lifted up by his ears and hung onto the chandelier, 

Soon it was only me and the golden trio in the classroom. "Ah! Get off me!" Hermione cried once a pixie began tugging at her hair,

"Stop hold still!" Harry whacked it away with a book.

Lockhard held his wand out and began swishing it around, "Peskipiksi pesternomi-" 

A pixie snatched his wand and shot a spell at the dragon skeleton and it instantly came crashing down, "Merlin that man is useless." I muttered.

"I'll ask you four to just nip the rest into their cage," Lockhart said before running off.

"What do we do now!" Ron cried.

"Immobulus!" Hermione bellowed with her wand in the air. A blue light flashed and froze the pixies.

"An excellent teacher him," I sighed sitting on the table.