ch.1 new avenger

I woke up today was my birthday I turned 22 today I'm not normally a fan of birthdays but I have a good feeling about this one Clint and Nat stayed over after sorting out Loki yesterday.

I got did my usual morning routine did some natural make up like every day and then I got dressed (pic above).  Nat came in after I was dressed to do my hair 

  Nat came in after I was dressed to do my hair 

your hair^^^^^^^^^

clint came in a little while later and nat was just adding the finishing touches.

he gave nat a kiss and then gave me a kiss on the cheek then he walked over and sat on my bed to watch.  nat finished my hair and gave me a hug from behind before leaving to get ready herself.

"Clint, Natasha is taking toooooo long and I wanna open my gifts 

just then Natasha walked down the stairs

"katiana I think shes done now fucking hell gurl

Clint walked up to Natasha and they started to kiss 

"ewwwwwwww I don't wanna see that

they all laugh and sit down so that Kat could open her gifts but one gift in particular was amazing it was a necklace with an arrow on the chain that matched Natasha's she loved it so much she cried when she opened it.  she gave them both a big hug.  

about a few hours later fury came to celebrate with them all and they had the best time kat even manged to get fury to join them for a slumber party nick had always been like a dad to her so it was easy for her to get what she wanted.

it was late at night and the movie it had just finished Clint had gotten scared at the start and ran to his and Natasha's room after a little while nat went up to check on him and she never came back so kat and fury decided just watch the end of the movie.  nearer the end of the film there was a big jump scare that had freaked nick out and had kat doubled over and lay on the floor crying and laughing at the same time nick looked at her disapprovingly at first but then started to laugh with her.

the movie had just finished and kat was starting to clean up 

"katiana 

"oh god you never use my real name what's wrong" Kat said generally worried  

"I could have told you this last week but I thought it would be better as a birthday present I am giving you permission to leave the apartment and come live in avengers tower with Nat and Clint ah before you say anything there is something else....................... I want you to join the avengers"

"oh my god I love you nick of course" she replied while jumping of the couch to hug him.

"now go to sleep little avenger tomorrow you are gonna meet your team mates" nick explained to the yawning kat

"yes dad" kat said sarcastically she gave him a kiss on the cheek and went to leave but before she did she ran back and hugged him tight 

"your the best" she said with so much love in the way she spoke she sounded truly happy for once in her life, it wasn't easy for her these past 12 years of containment but its what she had to do to keep others safe.

she got up  from nick and went to her room she got changed into her pjs washed her make up of undid her hair and jumped under her covers and for once in her life she had a peaceful sleep  

618 words 

chapter one is now up I am going to start working on chapter two right now then it will most likely be put up tomorrow thanks babes luv you all xxxx