"Its ok, we did it!"

Fast forward to being on top of the building. Even looking around was uncomfortable. Me and JJ walked over to the corner we had to be harnessed up in. He looked at me. "Its ok, you can do this." I looked back at him. " I feel so sick, ugh, how do people do this for fun?" He laughed. Once we were all suited and booted and harnessed, we all stood around in a group. 

"Welcome to your first task everyone. How do you feel?" Ant asked. Nobody replied. "That tells ya enough, Ant" I replied. Everyone laughed. JJ put his arm around my shoulder. I put mine around his back. My hand was shaking. I started crying a little bit not thinking I was on tv and wearing eyeliner. JJ pulled me in tightly. "Kiera, are you ok?" Dec asked. I nodded. "Aw, babe, its ok, if you die, ill go after you." Vicky said. I couldn't help but laugh. 

"I just want to be back in my room with my phone and Tik Tok. It's not too much to ask for is it?" JJ laughed. "Ok, who wants to go first?". We all looked around. "Its ok, we decide" Ant said. I snuggled into JJ knowing theres no going back. "Kiera, JJ..". I closed my eyes and breathed out knowing it was time. I was sort of glad we were first, out of the way. 

"Right, while youse two get harnessed, I'll explain the rules. You must walk out to the end of the plank, climb down the ladder and walk out to the other plank. You must wait till the button turns green and the quickest person to hit the button gets to go to the good camp, we put both your times together and the quickest time wins, you're playing against the others and the other 4 campmates that you are yet to meet.. Now you can stop this trial at any moment just by saying "Im a celebrity, get me out of here" and we will get you back as quick as we can". I breathed in and out rapidly. 

We went to walk to the podiums. I shockingly walked over with ease. JJ hugged me and said "good luck, if you can't do it, just say the word". I nodded and we separated and stood at the end of the planks. "On your marks" I looked at JJ with tears in my eyes. He nodded back at me. "Gowan lass! You can do this" Vicky shouted. "Come on, Kiera, just don't look down!" "Yeah thanks Jake" I shouted back. "Get set....Go"

I stepped out on the plank. The wind up there was insane. I felt like I was gonna fall, vomit, die, y'know? MAYBE ALL OF THE ABOVE. I walked slowly along the ledge. JJ looked like he had absolutely no problem with this. He walked slowly but surely along the ledge. I tried to keep up with him but theres me being an absolute bitch. Least it isn't sky diving. We can be grateful of something. 

I got to the end fairly ok. Now it was time to walk down the ladder. As I turned back to go down the ladder, a massive wind shook both ladders, I screamed. "Kiera, are you ok?!" I made a noise back. "I'll take that as a yeah" either Ant or Dec said, at that moment, I could care less who said that. The wind stopped shaking as much and I got down really fast. Once I got to the end of the ladder I turned and you can see the whole city.

I closed my eyes for a split second and held my breath knowing it was an awful site. "Hows the view, Kiera?" Toff spoke. "Not really what I'm looking at babe, if I'm honest". Caitlyn piped up "Hardest part is over now!" She was right. I just had a little bit more to do and I could turn around. 

I got to the button. I felt like my frame could break the ledge. That it would just cave and fall down and I'll go with it. I felt so sick it was unnatural. "Ok keep your eyes on the buttons and kick them when they turn green". I focused so hard on the button. Focused like I never focused before. My exams didn't even get this amount of focus. It turned green and with an instant I hit it. JJ hit it at the same time. I turned back and walked slowly back. Up the ladder and onto the higher plank. The rest of the group chorused when we got back up. "They did well" "Yeah, they did" Ant and Dec spoke amongst each other. Getting back up was the hardest part. I balanced myself and walked back to safety. 

I got unbuckled and fell to the ground trying to catch my breath and I laughed that I was back, one of those relieved laughs. I went over to JJ and hugged him, "well done, you" I smiled. 'well done, little one". we stood back. I was still shaking as we returned to our normal stance. "Its ok, we did it!" as he put his arm back over my shoulder and I returned mine to his back. "How was that?" I looked at the boys. "Give it a go, there, and you tell me". "No. I'm ok here" 

If the trials are like this, I'm in for a real surprise.