Hospital Bed...Is Hot??

"Dude, you really need to stop. Look, I'm not interested okay?"

  Midoriya was flustered, from his face to the back of his neck, his skin flamed pink as he attempted to curl himself into a ball.

  "Your sexuality says otherwise." Hospital Bed hummed, sounding ever so slightly disappointed since they failed at giving Midoriya fellatio again.

  Midoriya blushed. "I told you, I'm more into girls okay? I like Uraraka right now, and that's it."

  Midoriya sighed, he massaged his temples and continued, "Besides, that's not even the problem we should be concerned about right now. Kacchan was right, you know that I'm 16 right? Doing any sort of sexual activity with someone your age is out of bounds. I don't even want to get into a relationship now actually."

  Hospital Bed stopped humming. "Age...?" They mused, "How old do you think I am, Midoriya?" They asked, genuinely curious.

  Midoriya looked down at the mattress, clearly confused as to why Hospital Bed would ask him that. "I don't know. I mean, you're working here, so you should be around 20~30, no?"

  Hospital Bed went silent as if thinking about something. Midoriya noticed the prolonged silence, "Um, was I wrong?"

  "Tell me, Midoriya." Hospital Bed suddenly started again, "What else did this 'Kacchan' kid say to you about me?"

  Hesitant, Midoriya unfurled himself, lying down on the bed in a more comfortable position, "You sure you want me telling you this? I mean, Kacchan doesn't really have a filter when he talks, so you might get offended."

  "Nah It's ok," Hospital Bed replied, "I'm a pretty patient bed, so I'll probably be fine."

  Midoriya gave them a disbelieving look, one that said "Bruh". "Hospital Bed, I don't think you really have the right to say that. Considering the number of times you've tried molesting me after I repeatedly rejected you."

"You don't really have to rub salt onto the wound you know. That kinda hurt."

"I'm straight."

"No, you're in denial."

"No, I like Uraraka. Last I checked, she's female."

"Last I checked, you were thirsting over your boyfriend."

"Thirsting over who?"

"That 'Kacchan' guy. You know, the one who stopped me last time, with the spikey blond hair, red eyes, walked weird, oddly smelled really good like caramel–"

  "Hospital Bed." Midoriya interrupted, patting the mattress.

"Yeah?"

  "First of all, he isn't my boyfriend and I'm not thirsting over him. Second of all, stop. Your gay is showing." Midoriya tsked. "Third of all, we're getting sidetracked, Hospital Bed. Do you still want to know what Kacchan said about you?"

  "Yes, yes. Right. Sorry."

  Midoriya pursed his lips, "I'm not gonna sugar coat anything he said. But if you get mad, or say anything offensive. I won't be tolerating that either."

  Hospital Bed gave a–