Part 2

Part 2

"Now your turn to find out my name Roshni!" 

She straightened up a bit shell shocked, both from the fall as well as his words. Roshni stared back at him as he was smiling, that smile which it felt was especially reserved for her. 

Her mom's words didn't register with her anymore.

"Roshni beta, theek hai na? Roshni? Kahan kho gayi?" DD was continuously trying to get her to speak.

Siddharth intervened, now concerned for her, "Roshni! Tumhari mom bula rahi hain." He was now waving his hands to get her attention and she snapped back in the present.

"Oh I'm sorry, haan mom I'm fine. It's all good!" She replied sheepishly, that's when she saw DD looking at her saviour with a skeptical look. 

DD turned to him, "Thank you for saving her but we didn't need you to become Superman. I know boys like you too well, impress karne ki koshish krte rehte ho!" 

He turned to DD with a big grin, "Namaste Aunty ji. Aap impress hui kya?" DD looked like she would murder him. 

"Tum jaise badtameez ladke apni maa ki age ki lady par bhi line maarne lagte ho! What's happened to people nowadays." She snapped flicking her hair.

Siddharth crossed his hands with a teasing look, it seemed like he was enjoying it a lot. "Kya karein ab Aunty ji, aap ankhiyon se goli maar rahi hain."

Roshni looked like she was about to burst into laughter any moment seeing her mom standing stunned by this guy's words. 

Just as DD was about to speak more, a voice was heard calling out a name, "Siddharth beta!" 

Siddharth turned around, looked at his parents approaching. Smirking he spoke to DD now, "I'm sorry Aunty ji, aapki disrespect nahi karna chahta tha. Don't judge a book by its cover." 

He spoke now to his mom, "Chalo mom, kahan hain aapke friends jinse milna hai?" 

Simran looked behind him and pointed, he turned to see Roshni and her mom. He asked if she was serious with his expressions and his mom nodded.

"Beta mar gaye!" He spoke under his breath. Roshni heard it and laughed lightly. 

Raj and Simran looked to and fro, both DD and Siddharth looked as if they had woken up in a nightmare. 

"DD, hi! How are you?" Simran asked going in for a hug and finally DD came back to her senses and reciprocated the hug.