Chapter 1: Dinner

Third person's POV

"Are you ready?" said the middle aged man.

"I'm ready dad" said the young boy. He is wearing a light blue shirt with black pants. He looks stunning.

"We are done too" a sweet voice from a beautiful girl is walking downstairs with her sister. A girl is wearing a pink dress up to her knees with light makeup and short heels, while her little sister is wearing a mini green dress  with light makeup and heels as well. They both look gorgeous.

"Where's mom?" the pink dress girl asked as soon as she stood in front of her brother.

"I'm here, honey" said the middle aged lady.

"You upgrade your makeup, Minji?" 

"No, mom. Minsu did it for me" 

Minji's POV

Hello everyone! I'm Park Minji, the eldest daughter in the family. I'm 20 years old, a fashion designing student that graduated from America this year. 

Park Minsu is my younger sister and Park Minhyuk is my youngest brother. My sister and my brother are 4 years and 6 years apart from me. 

Today, dad told us that we are going to have dinner with his friend as a family. To be honest, I have no idea who they are since I've never met his friends as we just arrived in South Korea. We have lived in New York since my brother was born and now we are back to Korea for some reason that I don't even know what the reasons are. 

Well, I think it might be a business reason since I overheard dad planning to launch a new brand here in Seoul.  

7:00 pm

A few minutes passed by, and we finally arrived at the luxury restaurant that his friend had booked. We walked in with the waiter who showed us a way to a VIP room.

By the time we arrived in the room, I saw a big family with 7 people, they are already here, waiting for us, maybe?

"Oh, you're here Mr. Park" said the old man

"Hi, Mr. Choi. Don't use the formal words here. We're friend. Did we make you wait?" My dad said while he shaking hands and both of them start to laugh.

"No, we just arrived 5 minutes before you. OK, let me introduce my family. This is my wife. And here are my sons, Yeonjun the eldest, Soobin the second elder follows by Beomgyu, Taehyun and HueningKai" said Mr. Choi as he point to each of his family members

"Kids, greet your uncle and aunty" said Mr. Choi again.

"Good evening" said the boys

"It's my turn now. This is my wife, Minji, Minsu and Minhyuk" said my dad as he introduce our family members to them

"Good evening" my siblings and I said at the same time.

"Get to know each other kids, from now on you'll meet each other often" Mr. Choi said and all we can do are just smile and nod as we will follow what they want.

Time passed, we just finished our dinner and start having desserts. My parents and Mr. Choi along with Mrs. Choi, they talked about their business, and looks like they really have fun.

Back to my brother and sister, both are easy going types, and seem like they already get along with the 5 boys pretty well. I'm a shy girl, I don't really talk to strangers. So what I do is just sit and listen to their conversations.

7:50 pm

Yeonjun's POV

The whole time, I found that Minji always stayed silent. What she does is just listen to our conversation, unlike her brother who is friendly and talkative. He gets along with my brothers really well. Minsu is somehow a bit silent but at least she joined our conversation and feel relaxed.