Chapter 12

*Ross pov*

    I drive down the road one hand on the wheel and the other in Tony's hand. I feel incredibly happy right now and he was about to see a part of my life that nobody has ever seen before. I'm taking him to my secret spot by the waterfall. It's where I go when I need to think or just get away from the stardom.

    "Your pulse is still racing." Tony said smiling softly.

   "You have just made me incredibly happy and I loved the song and today has just been perfect." I said as I parked the car and we got out.

    I take his hand as we walk towards the sound of the roaring water. I feel Tony's excitement as he takes in his surroundings. I feel so relaxed right now and he's enjoying himself. We come to the clearing and the look of amazement on his face is priceless.

    "Oh, wow, its so beautiful!" He exclaimed and he smiled.

    "Happy Easter, Tony." I said just before pulling him to me and kissing him passionately. I saw a deer come into the clearing as I pulled away. I point in the direction of the deer and he smiles again. He turns to face the deer and it dashes off into the forrest. Then my phone rang I pulled it from my pocket and saw Rocky's number so I answered it.

    "Hey Rock, what's up?" I asked  and rolled my eyes.

    "We have unexpected visitors." He said clearly irritated.

    "Who would that be?" I questioned as I walked away from Tony who was standing looking up at the trees.

    "Let's just say keep Tony away from the house unless you want him crying by the end of the night." That was all that I needed to hear.

    "What the hell is she doing there?" I asked getting pissed.

     "She wants to talk to Tony. She refuses to say why, but I told her that he doesn't live here and mom just sent her out of the door." Rocky explained.

    "Just warn me if she comes back I have somewhere I can take him for the night if she comes back." I stated as I hung up the phone.

     "Ross come over here you have got to see this!" Tony squealed so I walked over to where he was and there was a small bear cub in a tree swatting at some honey bees as it ate honey.

    "That's too cute, but we got to go. I have one more surprize for you." I said as I lead him back to the car.

    I drove down the same road we took to get here and we ended up back in town except instead of going home I took another route and we ended up at a parking lot and I climbed up on the car and Tony smiled.

    "What are we doing here?" He asked quietly.

    "Just wait for it, this was worth every penny. I hope you enjoy it." I said as I heard the first firework launch.

*Tony's pov*

   I look up and see fireworks going off and I suddenly feel an excitement that overwhelms me. I lay my head on Ross' shoulder and lace our fingers together.

   "This is perfect. Thank you Ross." I said and leaned in and kissed him.

    "You're welcome, nothing will ever be too much for you." He said and I felt myself relax. Today has made us even closer and I'm glad it did.

.............................

So who was at the house? Rocky and Ross didnt seem happy with her being there.

More romance and definately more flashbacks in the next chapter.