Na: Manik Kya hua h

Ma: Nandu dadi chali gyi h. Yesterday, she went out in mid night and so I followed her. She was planning to kidnap you and I recorded that and few minutes ago I showed that video to mom dad.

Na: so you told them the truth?

Ma: ( nodded in no) not the full truth.

Na: you got to know the whole truth? ( surprised)

Manik nodded and pulled her into a hug. Nandani smiled and caressed his back. He picked her in his arms and carried her to the balcony. They both sat on the sofa placed there and Manik lied down, keeping his head on her lap.

Ma: Nandu ( meekly) I told you about Soha incident right ? ( Nandani nodded) it was all planned by dadi.( chuckled) she even didn't wanted to adopt me. The day when I got in front of her, there was media and so she couldn't do anything and mom dad adopted me because mom couldn't conceive. Even, she was the one behind that child trafficking. Dado never wanted mom dad to adopt me and then all the properties will be under my name and that's what happened. She behaved nice with me so that I trust her and she can use me. But she wanted to control me, so she asked alya to be friend with me. Then that Soha happened and alya saving me and then she proposed me. All this was planned by her. And knowing my nature, she just asked alya to make me feel burdened and useless, so that in future she can get all the properties under alya's name and then by alya, she can get it under her name.

Nandani was astonished by all this new information but Manik was all calm, drawing pattern on her stomach over her cloth.

Na: and she manipulated you against me because you put all the properties under my name. ( Manik nodded)

Ma: dekha mera saath rehkar kitni intelligent hogyi ho

Manik said grinning widely trying to make the mood better. She was looking tensed listening all this.

Na: oh hello..I was born intelligent

Ma: vahi toh Nandu you was born intelligent then while growing up you became dumb

Manik stood up and steer away from her while saying this. Nandani glared him and chased him.

Hello guys
How areeee youuu alll???

Hope you and your loved ones are fine ❤️

Guys only 2 or 3 chapter are left of this update and then this story will be finished. But don't worry as soon this story is gonna end, I'm going to publish a new one. 😁😎😎

Wanna know something about the new story ???

How's the update??

Few words for dadi ??

Few words for Manik??

Do vote and comment and thank you guys for you precious votes and comment on my previous update.

Love you all bhout sara 😘😘

Nd guys do take out some time and give a try to these amazing stories written by 000_aamira . Some of her stories are ⬇️⬇️⬇️

 Some of her stories are ⬇️⬇️⬇️

😃😃😃

😃😃😃