Part 2

"Tell me."

Raven turned herself around to see a mushy Beast Boy, trying to look romantic. 

"Yeah, tell me," he said, lowering his voice.

Raven arched her eyebrows. Shaking her head, she smiled dumbly. 

"N-no, listen," Raven stumbled.

Beast Boy sudenly sensed her nervousness. Placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder, he looked into her eyes.

Raven returned the look. She sat up straighter, inhaling the warm evening air.

"Ok. Beast Boy. I remember back when I was still under the spell that held me captive. I was just a sad and angry little girl. And yes, through the years you annoyed me a lot. And that just made my feelings worse. But, I remember how hard you tried, just to make me happy.

I remember some things you did that really affected me. One time, I remember, you were with Terra, and I felt this feeling that made my stomach burn and make me feel......uncomfortable. I don't know what that was. 

And then I remember also. For a while now, everytime you were near me, whatever you were doing, I would feel.........positivity. And those feelings got even stronger when my father's spell was gone from me. When I could be free with my emotions. I started to get bursts of this positive energy when I was around you. I don't quite know for sure what it is......"

"Like right now?" Beast Boy asked, stroking Raven's hair from her face. 

"That's what being human is."

Beast Boy was sitting still. But Raven was leaning in. Her head gradually fell towards Beast Boy's face. Slowly, as her head tilte, leaning in.....

Raven's lips pressed Beast Boy's.

And then, the biggest surge of positive energy surged over Raven. It burst through her body, exploding like a supernova inside of her. Her eyes widened. She let out a small whine of panic. 

Beast Boy grabbed Raven's arm, bringing her in closer. He closed his eyes, still kissing her. 

Raven then realized what love was. She closed her eyes, continuing. After another magical minute, Beast Boy backed his head away. Raven looked up at him, shooken from what just happened.

Beast Boy put his arms above his head, also being surprised. 

A very, very large smile appeared on Beast Boy's face. He got up, jumping up and down.

"Yes! Finally! WOOHOO!!!!" he screamed, the sound echoing off the top of the tower, into the air of Jump City. Beast Boy bounced around with excitement, pumping his fists in the air.

Raven rolled her eyes playfully and smirked.