But let me ask you something?

What kind of school do you think ICHS is?"

"A special one."

Ugh, so original. No. I mean what kind of kids go here? What do you think all of you have in common?

"We are very smart?"

"Eh, not all - trust me.

The answer is, ICHS is a school where all the rich kids go."

"But I'm not rich."

*Shoots Karen a blank look* "Yeah, Karen, you are here through the special scholarship from the Bright program - we know, no one likes a smartass.

Okay, students, get your notebooks out and write down the following:

REQUIREMENTS

Just a will to write honestly. I couldn't bring myself to ask for more. Your parents pay for this school a lot already.

RIGHTS

You have full rights to your story, we don't have anything to do with it! It's yours, your characters are going to be schooling/working in ICHS and that's it!

COLLABORATIONS

You can meet up with other writers who have their characters in ICHS if you want to pick a character from their book, it's absolutely allowed on our end since your characters go to the same school, (depends on the year your characters attend ICHS)

But you have to discuss it with the writer first! Don't just go ahead and use another person's character, he/she would have full rights to report to the principal, and we assure you, your characters would be expelled and kicked out of ICHS! We don't care how loaded you are!

Okay, let's get even more serious for a moment now. Open your red notebooks. Yes - it's time for the RULZ."

"But that's..."

"I know how to spell rules, Karen! I was trying to be cool!

So:

✍ Be nice: no hate comments or laughing at another member's books! (Your characters would be expelled!)

✍ Don't destroy my school! (No copying of other people's characters without their permission!)

✍ Your title must have the word, ICHS, then followed by whatever you wanna input on there- for example... {ICHS- The bad boy's secret, ICHS: in love with my best friend, ICHS: surviving Highschool.. etc...}

✍ Add the tag #ICHS on your tags, I want to be able to find your book and see how your characters focus on their studies... Hahaha.. just kidding! (You'll fill out your form soon, so I'll just go over there and see your book.)

✍ No food fights in the cafeteria! Just kidding... I love food fights!!! Or food in general!

Prizes

Oooooooh, would you like to know? Should I tell you? Hmmm... Should I?
Fine, I'll tell you: 

🏆 Your book will be in our special library

🏆 You will have shot at being a part of our special ⭐STARS⭐ program.

🏆 You will be a part of our community and we will always have your back

🏆 Special shout outs

🏆 Interviews 

🏆 You will be a part of our special events 

🏆🏆 Unforgetable experience! 

And much more! 

And as a bonus, you can all collaborate with each other if you want and with a mutual agreement, the characters of one writer can pup up to another writer! The spin-offs will be sick!

It could be a murder mystery bringing them together or an inter-class competition or something purely magical out of your imagination!

It will allow you to meet fellow writers and make connections allowing your writing skills exposure to the various community members here.

Just imagine, you all have written your own versions of stories happening at the ICHS.

I hope you all have gotten the picture because I was not paid for more.

Okay class, now go to the next chapter to enroll your character into ICHS.

And... Wait! One at a time! No stepping on others!

And Dear Lord Karen write it all in one inline comment! We've talked about this already!"

Good luck registering your characters into ICHS!