Saving All My Love💝

Start from the beginning

     "Why are you crying Solange I thought you would be happy." She says grabbing the tissue off her desk handing it to me.

     "I am these are tears because this chapter of my life is closed and I can finally move forward." I tell her causing her to smile.

    "Yeah move forward with Y/N. But get out of here and go celebrate with her I know you want too." She told making me nod and thank her for everything, give her a hug and then leave.

     I make my way to my house that I have by myself and the first person I call when I get there is my mother because she has been a big supporter through all of this.

     "Hey mama guess what." I tell her when I see her face pop up on the screen.

     "Hey child and what you got to tell me?" She asks with a smile on her face.

     "Well you know how I told you earlier that I had a meeting with my lawyer about the divorce this morning?" I ask her making her nod and I continue.

     "As of today I am no longer married!!" I shout through the phone with a big smile on my face making her yell and smile even bigger.

     "That's great babygirl, I'm so happy for you. We have to celebrate. How about dinner at my house tomorrow?" She suggests and I agree then she tells me that she has to go so she can go shopping and I let her go.

     I text Y/N and tell her that i'll be over later after I get Julez from school and get in the shower before she texts back. I take a great shower and then i get into the tub. I set up some candles, got my speaker for the bathroom, and used the secondary lights Y/N set up for me in here so it would be dim and I just relaxed.

About thirty minutes later I'm out of the shower and the tub. I check my phone to see if she texted back and she did. She told me that she wasn't at the house and that she went into work today instead of working from home and knowing her she wouldn't be back at home until the morning. So I just decide to grab some food before going to pick up Julez and head back to the house.

Y/N POV

     "So how has it been with Solange?" My brother Kendrick asked me over the phone as I was in my office working on something.

     "It has been good at least I hope it has. You know she has been dealing with this divorce and I can tell it's getting to her. I try to be there for her but I don't know if it's enough sometimes. I love her and I just wish I could take all that negative energy from it away but I can't." I tell him truthfully and stopped working and just sat back and thought for a second.

     "Yeah I know what you mean that's how I use to be with Kenya." He tells me making me remember when he broke down to me over his then girlfriend now wife Kenya because he felt like he wasn't enough for her at the time when she was going through the passing of her father.

     "Y/N we need your input on something." My coworker James said popping his head into my office.

     "Okay, you can come in. Ken I'll talk to you later. I love you, bye." I say to him before hanging up.

     I helped James with what he needed and got back to work. Solange texted me but I told her I was working and she understood that. I told her to tell Julez hey for me and started on my program.