Two days after the Hosu Incident,the Hero Killer's identity and motives started being dissected from various angles. Because of my injuries from Stain aren't fully healed yet,I'm stuck at the hospital. Everyone on the news is obsessed with the Hero Killer.

The story being reported is that seven pro heroes and three high-school students stumbled upon him,and Endeavor rushed in and took care of the situation all by himself. Of course,that's just the official cover from the police department. The chief was true to his word. Me,Ida,and Todoroki were never made a connection to the Hero Killer. Our injuries were explained are being caused by the incidents that happened during our internships.

The day Ida got his examination results and realized one of his arms was seriously damaged. He ended up going back home to his parents house so his mom could take care of him.

Todoroki's injuries weren't all that bad,so he went back and continued his internship with his Dad. Aeden stick around for me as Yang helps him get used to being blind with me occasionally helping them...

--Aeden--

A couple days has passed by,I think,and so far I've been taking in Jack's teachings very well. Thanks to my mind,the things he taught me that should take years were accomplished by days of practicing.

A pair of laughter was from the classroom as Kirishima and Sero laughed at Bakugo's 'new' hairstyle.

So far,I'm only able to clearly see a inanimate object's aura completely. For people's auras,I need a lot more practice,but for now,I can identify who's talking to me if I'm able to defer their aura colors.

(Ok,look around you. Done? This is what Aeden sees now)

Everyone was first caught off guard when I came into the classroom with a blindfold on

Everyone was first caught off guard when I came into the classroom with a blindfold on. When I explained to them that I'm now blind,they all start freaking out and asking who did this to me. I assured them that I was saved and they took care of me. Momo was especially worried for me as she asked how I'm gonna navigate around the room now.

Midoriya:From what Aeden's talking about before,he's now using his quirk all the time. He basically emits a field of his telekines and uses that to detect things around him. | Mineta:So,wait,does that mean you're-- | Aeden:*gently crushing his tiny body* Don't you even dare suggest that I'm doing such actions!

After that,everyone starts to crowd around us as they talk about Midoriya,Ida,and Todoroki fighting the Hero Killer.

Ojiro:Did you guys heard the news about the Hero Killer? Everyone's been saying he was somehow connected to the league of villains. Can you imagine how frightening it would have been if that creep have been there when they attack the USJ?

Denki:He's scary,yeah,but did you see him in that weird video? It's all over the internet. | Ojiro:I didn't even know that there was a video. | Denki:Yeah. Stain's a pretty evil villain,but,like,SUPER tenacious! He's almost kinda cool,don't you guys think? | Midoriya:Kaminari! | Denki:*realization hits him* Huh,OH! Dude...!