Todoroki:Are you sure?

Maybe...If I've been a better friend back then? No,stop it. He's already accepted what happened. It would be selfish to make this about me...

Midoriya:Ida. I feel the same way. (Ida looks at him with his jaw dropped)

My hand is a reminder too...

Midoriya:Let's get stronger. Together.

Ida nods,and Midoriya nods back as Todoroki stares at his hand.

Todoroki:I feel...kind of bad... | Midoriya:Huh? About what? | Todoroki:Whenever I'm involved,someone's hand gets all messed up...Is something wrong with me? Am I cursed...?

The two burst out in laughter as Todoroki continue to debate in her mind.

Midoriya:*laughs* Todoroki! I didn't know you had a sense of humor! | Todoroki:This isn't a joke. I'm like the Hand Crusher or something. | Midoriya:*the two continue to laugh* The Hand Crusher!?

Midoriya and Ida continue to laugh until they heard a knock at the door. The two settle down as a tall blonde lady comes in.

???:Nice to see you all recovering well. The name's Yang Lunarium. I have someone that wants to meet you. Jack says that one of you already knows him? | Ida:Yeah,I already saw him before. | Yang:Alright.

Yang leaves before coming in with Aeden with another person beside him. One thing they immediately see is the blindfold he's wearing

???:Alright,pretty much open space in front of you. You're friends are here as well.

Midoriya:Aeden?! What happened to you!? | Aeden: Midoriya? Are you okay? | Midoriya:Yes,I'm fine. What about you though? | Aeden:Came across some monster and started to attack me. I was fighting for my life,but no matter how much I tried to kill it,it just won't die. It broke a bone,but I set it back to place,even then it would still cause pain. I kept fighting to a point where I couldn't stand the pain and the monster took this chance to cut off my eyes.

???:Luckily,Jack and I were on the patrol and we saw him fighting against it. We came in just in time before it killed him. | Yang:Was there any others,Blake? | Blake:No,just only one this time,but it seem different from the others. | Yang:Hm...

Midoriya:*shaky* So...you're...? | Aeden:Yeah...I'm blind now... | ???:Not until I teach him something that only my friends and family know.

Jack appeared leaning on the door frame,then walks beside Aeden while putting a hand on his shoulder.

Jack:It's a special treatment for blind people,it will take some time before it takes into effect,but I'm sure he'll like it. | Aeden:What is it about? | Jack:Only for you and my family to know. But for now,enjoy some quality time with your friends. | Todoroki:*stands up and walk toward him* I'll help him. | Aeden:*reach out for her hands* You're here as well,Todoroki?

Todoroki guides Aeden to one of the hospital beds and he sits down as Blake,Yang,and Jack leave the room and continue doing their business.

Aeden:Ida met me before,is he still here? | Ida:Yes,I'm just across of you actually. | Todoroki:So,what was this monster you fought against? | Aeden:It looked like something that came from a movie. Like from one of those alien from that movie you showed me,Midoriya. | Midoriya:Wait,really?! | Aeden:It is. It even sliced some of my organs across my chest,but Jack somehow was able to heal them all. He said that the one thing he can't recover is nerve damage,like my eyes.

Todoroki:Can we see what happened to your eyes? | Aeden:I don't know what they look like,but I don't want to give you guys nightmare fuel,especially Midoriya. | Todoroki:I see...