(Take off the hood)

Kenji:What I've said is the official stance of the police department,but,any punishment would only be necessary when this went public. If it did,you'd be probably applauded by citizens everywhere,but there's no way you could escape being reprimanded.

Kenji:On the other hand,we could say Endeavor saved the day. Stain's burns would support this story completely and we could pretend you weren't involve,woof. Thankfully,there are very few witnesses. This could be the last you heard of any punishments. It would mean that no one would know about you,though. You'll receive no acclaim at all. The choice is yours.

Kenji:*gives a thumbs up* Personally,I know where I stand. I don't wanna damage any promising young careers,not from mistakes like this. | Manual:Either way,we need to take responsibility for negligent supervisors

Ida:*walks forward and bows* I'm sorry. I should've listened. | Manual:*karate chop his head* Yeah,you caused us a lot of trouble. Remember that and don't do it again. | Ida:Sir. | Midoriya:*bows* And I apologize as well. | Todoroki:*bows also* Me too. We'll leave it to you. | Kenji:I know it's not fair,you won't enjoy any of the fame and praise you probably would've receive otherwise,but at least... (bows) Allow me,as the chief of police,to thank you...

Todoroki:*looks away* You know,you could've started with that. | Midoriya:*smiles* Todoroki...

None of us knew we'd end up fighting in that back alley. In the end,no one else would find out. But the implications of that battle would continue to eat at us,even after our wounds had healed.

--Ida--

???:Alright. I'll be your doctor until you and your friend's wounds fully heal,but don't expect me to use my quirk to it's fullest. | Ida:Huh? What do you mean? | ???:Name's Jack Lunarium. I'm rather infamous with my abilities. Now,hold still and stay calm. | Ida:Alright then. If it's ok,may I ask a few questions? | Jack:Sure.

Jack activates his Third Eye and starts inspecting the damages done by Stain.

Ida:So,who are you? | Jack:Already told you. | Ida:I mean,what Hero are you? I've never heard you before. | Jack:Don't have a hero name. I'd rather stay in the dark. | Ida:Why? | Jack:You could say that I'm not from here. | Ida:I see...

Ida:Why do I feel...heat going through my body? | Jack:That's my quirk,you could say. I use it to inspect your body down to your bones and see the wounds straight up. You should be lucky,I don't really do this,but your friend insisted that I should help you guys as well. | Ida:Friend? Who? | Jack:Give me a moment.

--Midoriya--

Midoriya opens the door to his room and sees Todoroki and Ida sitting on their beds.

Midoriya:Oh,hey Ida! I just talked to Uraraka. | Todoroki:Midoriya. Ida...just got his test results back. | Ida:My left hand...might have damage that's permanent. | Midoriya:*shocked* What? Permanent?

Permanent...damage?

Ida:Both my arms are pretty torn up,but the injury to my left is especially severe. Damage was to my radial plexus,which just means,I'll have trouble moving my fingers and my hand might pass numbness. Apparently it could be healed by nerve transplant surgery.

Ida:I came across the Hero Killer. I stopped thinking rationally. First thing I should've done was call Manual,but I got lost to my own anger...I hate him so much,but I can't deny he spoke the truth. That's why,till I'm able to call myself a real hero,I'll leave my left hand as it is.