𝟓. 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊

Start from the beginning

When she did a loud scream filled the room, many people gasped and held their ear muffs down on their ears. She put the mandrake in a new pot and sprinkled some soil inside, "Now follow the instructions I - looks like Longbottom neglected his ear muffs," 

Everyone looked at Neville who was passed out on the floor, "No ma'am, he's just fainted," Seamus said. I looked at Malfoy who was grinning.

I shook my head, slightly smiling, "You just love seeing other people get hurt don't you?" I whispered.

"Mhm, gives me purpose," He smirked. 

"Yes, well, just leave him there - Right! On we go! Plenty of pots to go around." Professor Sprout shouted, passing around pots. "Grasp your mandrake." Everyone held their baby looking plant by the top, "And pull it up!" 

I stared at this screaming plant in front of me and quickly put it in a pot with soil. I looked to my left, Malfoy was tickling the plant and laughing at it with Theodore who was next to him, he then put his finger it its mouth causing the plant to obviously bite him.

"I really hope you never have kids," I laughed, making Malfoy more annoyed.

Throughout the day, all of the next lessons we did theory work so that was all boring. Double Herbology followed by double History of Magic and then Transfiguration and Charms. Not very fun.

I sat on the floor by Daphne's legs and the rest of the second years were down in the common room too talking and laughing.

"Eloise, I told you not to forget," Flint came from the dorms in his quidditch kit and walked up to us.

"I didn't I was waiting for you," I held my hands up to him, he helped me up.

"Well you need to wear your kit," 

"I don't want to look silly," I whined.

"Don't be stupid, you won't, go change," 

"Come on," Daphne took me by my hand up to the dorms. She sat on my bed and got out my kit from the box and handed it to me.

I looked in the mirror. The tight white trousers actually fit me perfectly, along with everything else. "I look like an idiot," I turned to Daphne.

She shook her head, "No you don't, the green really brings out your eyes," She looked at me in awe, "Chop chop, let's go." She handed me my broom and we went back to the the common room. Flint was now with two others that were wearing the kit, Pucey and someone else, "She's ready!" Daphne cooed.

I parted my hair onto my shoulders and walked up towards them.

"See you don't look silly, does she Pucey?" He backhanded Pucey's stomach.

He groaned, "No you look lovely, the green suits you." 

Everyone agreed, "This is Miles Bletchley, he's the keeper. I thought it would be better if we had more people at hand to train you, anyways you lot," He turned to the second years, "Don't cry, she won't be gone for too long," He smirked and lead the way to the quidditch pitch.

Bletchley left us to get the quaffle but he met us out there. 

"So how good are your reflexes?" Flint asked.

"Are you agile?" Bletchley added.

"Yeah I think," I answered honestly. Pucey threw the quaffle at me unexpectedly without warning and I caught it so I guess that proved my point.

"Good, I think what we're just gonna do is, Bletchley you stay in goal and we will just play normally trying to score," Flint suggested, Bletchley nodded and mounted his broom getting into his place.