first time seeing you dance

minho.

you spend your day with minho till midnight. after practicing for hours, he excuse himself to bought some drinks. you left alone in the practice room. you peak at the big mirror around the practice room. you stand up and look at yourself in the mirror. you put on the song that minho is practicing. you dance base on what you remember, you've been learn it by watching minho. minho burst into the room. he giggled looking at you dancing. " hey babe." you turn around to see minho smirky face. " m-minho.." you stopped on your track. " your dance is perfect." he wrapped his hand around your waist. " stop, it's embarrassing.." you facepalm.

hyunjin.

hyunjin been busy lately, so you decide to visit him. you look at him dancing, his face doesn't seems happy and he even struggle at certain part. you stand up and stop him from dancing. " hey, you should rest.." you squeeze his hand. he wiped his sweats away. " i can't, chan hyung want to see it tomorrow.." he pull his hair in frustration. you look at him, concern. " teach me the dance." you stated. he scoffed " you can't even stand properly." he tease you. " i hate you." you glare at him. he laughed " okay okay, let's start."

felix.

he's practicing his dance. you watch him moving around, you always adore dancer and you got a boyfie who's a dancer. " what are you staring at?" felix stopped and smirk at you, he's breathing heavily. " nothing, you looks cool.." you mumbled. " come on." he took your hand and pull you in front of the mirror. " i want to see you dancing." he smiled. " w-what?! no idk how to dance.." you blushed. " i know you can. your mom show me a video of you dancing." you flustered. " it was like 10 years ago.." " and i saw you dance last night.." he smirked. " i hate you felix." you hit his shoulder. " dance with me." he smiled innocently