"So, I know you usually kill these speeches, but I do have a couple of pointers for this one," I quipped, melting yet another robot. "But that's for after the fight."

I sighed as I watched more robots approach. We had moved further into the city. Clint and Wanda were near me. Clint grabbed a hold of me and Wanda, throwing us through the window of an abandoned building with him. Wanda began crawling away from the window, her breathing heavy.

"How could I let this happen?" Wanda muttered.

I stopped myself from rolling my eyes. Now was not the time to have a breakdown, that was for after the fight.

"Hey, hey, you okay?" Clint questioned. 

"This is all our fault," she cried. 

"Hey, look at me. It's your fault, it's everyone's fault, who cares. Are you up for this? Are you?" He asked. She didn't answer. "Look, I just need to know, cause the city is flying. Okay, look, the city is flying, we're fighting an army of robots, and I have a bow and arrow."

I snorted, holding back my laughter as I watched the pair have a 'heart to heart' of sorts. I guess it was too one-sided to be a 'heart to heart', it was just a 'heart'. 

"None of this makes sense," he continued. 

A robot shot at the wall. Wanda jumped and Clint shot an arrow through one of the holes in the wall. 

"But I'm going back out there because it's my job. Okay? And I can't do my job and babysit. Neither can Anya. It doesn't matter what you did, or what you were. If you go out there, you fight, and you fight to kill. Stay in here, you're good, I'll send your brother to come find you, but if you step out that door, you are an Avenger," he encouraged. 

Wanda didn't respond, only staring at him. 

"Alright, good chat," he finished, standing up and walking towards the door. "Yeah, the city is flying."

He took a deep breath as he reloaded his bow with multiple arrows, before leaving the building. 

Wanda and I were alone, she was staring at me. I had no idea why. 

"Listen. I don't like you that much but this isn't your fault. One way or another, Ultron would have done this, whether it was to Sokovia or some other city. So, either go out there and kill some fucking robots or sit here and feel sorry for yourself. You're a total badass, Wanda, act like it," I told. "Now I gotta make sure that dumbass doesn't die."

I followed where Clint went. I began shooting at the robots, watching them fall. 

"This is tedious," I whined. 

"Yeah, well it's either this or die and your sister would kill me if I let you die."

Once one swarm of the robots was gone, another decided to grace us with its presence. I jumped behind the same car Clint had. 

"It's never-ending," I complained.

"Tell me about it."

"You alright?" I questioned as he groaned in pain. He nodded. 

Wanda then emerged from the building she had been hiding in. She began destroying all the robots with her powers, ripping them apart. I stared at her in awe for a second, our eyes meeting as she looked to me. I quickly looked away. I may not like her but that doesn't mean she didn't look hot.

"Holy shit," I mouthed as I was turned away. I began moving towards Clint. 

"Alright, we're all clear here," Clint informed over the comms.

"We are not clear! We are very not clear," Steve yelled back. 

"Alright, coming to you," I answered. 

Pietro then sped to us, picking up Wanda.

"Keep up old man, Princessa," he called as he sped away. 

"Nobody would know. Nobody," Clint spoke as he held up his bow and arrow in the direction Pietro had gone. "'The last I saw him, when Ultron was sitting on him. Yeah, he'll be missed, that quick little bastard. I miss him already,'" he continued as we both began running in the direction he went. 

"Shut up, Clint," I told. 

"Just because he called you, Princess," he muttered. 

"He's not my type," I called behind me.

I reached a car and decided I was going to hijack it. The engine started and Clint reached me. 

"Get in loser, we're going shopping," I yelled. He got in the car and I began driving to where Steve was. 

"The next wave's gonna hit any minute. What have you got, Stark?" Steve asked over the comms. 

"Well, nothing great. Maybe a way to blow up the city. That'll keep it from impacting the surface if you guys can get clear," Tony explained. 

"I asked for a solution, not an escape plan."

"Impact radius is getting bigger every second. We're going to have to make a choice," Tony warned. 

I pulled to a stop when I spotted Nat and Steve. I climbed out of the car, looking to Clint who was holding on tightly to the car. 

"My driving isn't that bad," I scoffed.

Clint only looked at me, confirming that it was in fact terrible. 

"Cap, these people are going nowhere. If Stark finds a way to blow this rock," Nat began as I approached them. 

"Not 'til everyone's safe," he protested. 

"Everyone up here versus everyone down there? There's no math there," Nat argued. 

"I'm not leaving this rock with one civilian on it," Steve told. 

"I didn't say we should leave," she replied. I stood next to Nat, hugging her side. 

"There's worse ways to go," I spoke up. 

"Where else are we gonna get a view like this?" Nat finished. 

"Glad you like the view, Romanoff. It's about to get better," a voice informed. Fury

A helicarrier rose up next to the flying city.  

"Nice, right? I pulled her out of mothballs with a couple of old friends. She's dusty, but she'll do," he told. 

"Fury, you son of a bitch," Steve breathed. 

"Oooh! You kiss your mother with that mouth?" Fury quipped. 

I chuckled, watching as lifeboats emerged from the helicarrier. 

"This is SHIELD?" Pietro questioned. 

"This is what SHIELD's supposed to be," Steve answered. 

"This is not so bad."

"Let's load 'em up," Steve ordered. 

I nodded, moving to one of the buildings full of people. Wanda soon joined me. We began ushering them to the nearest lifeboat.

"You may not like me but we make a good team," Wanda voiced. 

"You might be growing on me," I admitted.