“Okay, so apparently someone sneaked in past the Omega Dimension entrance and the guards, next they attacked those three and were able to subtract their powers from them,” Aisha explained to the Winx, repeating what Tressa, her cousin, said to her earlier and showed, from Tecna's computer pictures of two men and a woman, who are also sentenced in the Omega Dimension.

“Well, we all know who it was right? Only the Trix could be bothered.” Stella eyed each fairy, as some nodded at her statement.

“Look, their power abilities match the Trix's,” Tecna stated, supporting Stella's statement, as she pointed at the victims then back to a picture of the Trix. “It has to be them, now the only question is where and how they been able to learn to steal powers while imprisoned?”

“Let's not forget that they managed to steal the Dragon's Flame from me,” Bloom emphasized while she was rocking Scarlett in her arms, but she was the only child there and she couldn't speak yet so she wasn't going to say a word to anyone other than ‘mama’ or ‘papa’.

“But they failed though, remember? You weren't actually powerless.” Musa told Bloom, giving her a wink, and the fairy of the Dragon's Flame knew what she meant by that.

“Those three can't do something by themselves so early after they escaped.” Flora sighed, joining the conversation, but in her head, she was too worried about something else.

“Yeah, I agree with you there,” Tecna said while writing something on her computer as Bloom gently took Aisha's wrist, looking at her watch.

“Oops, look at the time, I have to go. I promised my parents, Mike and Vanessa, that I'll come around to visit them with the kids. Sky's must be waiting.” Bloom stood up, while Scarlett giggled as she was playing with a random remote she found but then Bloom took it off from her hands since it was Tecna's stuff.

“Oh, it's fine. We can go through this later. Aisha was going to make me workout today.” Musa said, sighing sarcastically, as she hated working out because it was too much effort.

“Let me join, those abs won't come by themselves!” Stella exclaimed excitedly, before getting looks from her friends and Bloom, who was still at the door. “What?”

“Since when you like to workout Stella?” Musa questioned, chucklingly, and raising an eyebrow, as the other girls were giggling at them.

“Pfft, who told you that?! Exercising has been a hobby to me.” Stella scoffed, crossing her arms and faced another way.

“Come on, don't get mad, I was just joking!” Musa chuckled again, placing her hand on her friend's shoulder. “But you know Aisha's workouts are extreme, do you really want to break a nail?”

The girls, including Stella, laughed, then one by one all left Tecna's room, going to do their own things, but in the bedroom remained the nature fairy amd technology fairy.

“Everything alright, Flo?” Tecna continued typing on her keyboard, her eyes glued to the screen.

“Yeah, I'm just tired that's all. Lili woke up late last night and decided to not let her mother sleep a little for once because, apparently, it was playtime.” Flora slipped a chuckle from her lips and was about to leave too, but Tecna interrupted from going on her tracks. “Ooh, yes?”

“Sorry, I gotta ask you something.” Tecna stood up, walking to Flora then crossed her arms. “Did you know Helia went out last night? Like, literally, in the middle of the night.” Tecna whispered, but not too loudly, causing Flora to make a frown.

“What? Where to?” Flora gasped, and Tecna shushed her immediately, so no one around them would hear them. The technology fairy quickly closed her bedroom door then continued.