Dreamcatcher

Please no! Not Sirius! No! Not Remus! I didn't kill you! Let me be! NO!

Harry woke up sweating. It was about 1 in the morning. The dreams kept getting more horrific. First George hated Harry and wanted to kill him for letting Fred die. Then Teddy telling him that he would only acknowledge Harry as his godfather if he brought his parents back. The last dream had scared him the most. Voldemort had won and made Harry watch as he slowly tortured and killed everyone who opposed him. Even the ones who had died.

"I need some fresh air," Harry mumbled to himself.

He got up, slipped on his invisibility cloak, and headed outside. There was a tree he always sat under, right next to the lake. He took the cloak off and started to silently cry. He didn't notice when a blond Slytherin sat down beside him.

"Harry? What are you doing out here this early?"

Harry wiped his eyes and turned, confused.

"Please don't make fun of me. I can't deal with that right now," he looked away, ashamed.

"I won't. I promise. Was it another bad dream?"

"Yes," he looked at Draco, again confused. "Why did you say another?"

Draco looked down. "Uh, well, I saw you out here last week and just assumed."

"Oh."

"I might be able to help you."

"Dreamless Sleep potions don't work, if that's what you mean," Draco was the Potions Master after all.

"No. You see, I have the same problem as you. Voldemort tortured people in front of me. He also tortured me. I used to wake up screaming every night. So, I did what any Malfoy would do. Look around Borgin & Burkes for a solution," he said, grinning. "I found this little thing called a Dreamcatcher. It has this enchantment on it to get rid of bad dreams. But, other than that I have no clue how or why it works. You can have it, if you like," he reached into his pocket and pulled out the Dreamcatcher. It was quite beautiful.

"I couldn't. And what about your bad dreams?"

"Well, there is a solution for that."

Harry realized after a moment that he meant they could sleep in the same bed together. He blushed, and hoped since it was dark, Draco couldn't see it.

"Are you sure? What would people say?" Harry said, still blushing.

"We could keep it a secret."

"O-okay."

They both smiled at each other. Harry grabbed his cloak, and Draco slipped the Dreamcatcher back in his pocket. Harry reached over and grabbed Draco's hand. It was warm, slightly soft, and comforting.

The Slytherin stopped and looked at him.

Harry, just realizing what he had done, looked away.

"Sorry," he whispered.

Draco said nothing, but brought Harry's hand to his lips.

The other boy turned to stare at him in awe.

Draco brought Harry's hand to his hair. It had no product in it, and was actually quite soft. Harry leaned in, staring into his eyes. Then he brought his lips to Draco's. They were firm, but sweet and wonderful. Eyes now closed, he slowly moved his other hand down Draco's body.

"Wow," Draco moaned into his lips. He had waited so long for this.

They pulled apart, suddenly realizing where they were and who they were kissing.

Harry looked at him. He was trying to speak, but couldn't get the words out. Draco, understanding, leaned in close by his ear, and whispered,

"Yes. I like you too."

Harry sighed in relief.

"Do you want to-" he paused, to take in a deep breath. "Do you want to go try the Dreamcatcher now?" He finished, nervously.

Draco nodded.

They walked to Harry's room, holding hands.

"Thank you."