“Wait, what do you do?” I asked.

  “I’m a lawyer,” he said. I smiled, that explains it.

  “You look like one,” I said.

  “What do you mean? If you saw half of the lawyers I work with, you wouldn’t be saying that,” he said sounding panicky.

  I chuckled. “Yeah. Where did you grow up?”

  “In Chicago. Moved here when I finished high school.”

  “Well, that’s cool. I’ve never been to Chicago before. How is it there?” I questioned.

  “It’s cool. Very relaxed,” he said. I nodded.

  He suddenly looked at me, his face suddenly getting bright.

  “Count this as our first date,” he said  suddenly.

  I looked up. “What?”

  “ I said count this-“ I cut him off.

  “Yeah, I heard you the first time. I just that I wasn’t aware that we were dating all of a sudden,” I retorted.

  He smile dropped. “Oh, okay.”

  Ouch. Maybe that was a little too mean. I really wasn’t a mean person. Well, sometimes. But he didn’t deserve this. He has actually been nice to me ever since we’ve met. Unlike you-know-who.

  I hated seeing him like this. “But I didn’t say I wouldn’t go out you,” I said quickly.

  He looked up, a hopeful look in his eyes. “Really?”

  “Yes, Christian. I would definitely go out with you,” I said, answering last week Thursday’s question.

  He smiled warmly at me, “Then our first date it is.”

~~~~~~~~~~

We talked the whole night and by the time we left Starbucks, it was nine o’clock. He walked me to my car.

“So, this was great,” he said.

“Yeah, but I’m not good at going out on dates and such. It’s been a long time since I was on one,” I said.

“How come? You’re really beautiful, not only outside but your personality as well,” he said. I scoffed at him.

“I’m a potato,” I said.

He chuckled. “No, you’re not.”

“Yes I am.”

“Okay, lets agree to disagree,” he said, giving up. I looked at him and smiled a little.

“You gave up so easily, and you’re a lawyer,” I said.

He chuckled, “Well I know that if I started arguing with you, we would go all night. Since you’re very stubborn and won’t admit a fact.”

“Touché,” was all I said. He was right, I was stubborn at times.

We got to my car and I turned to look at him. I smiled at how beautiful he really was.

“You’re actually really handsome to be really honest,” I said. I had to admire a beauty when I see one.

He sighed. “I will also argue with you on this one.”

I raised an eyebrow, “Now who’s the one who won’t admit a fact.”

He smiled. “This was a really good night, Max. I really hope we go on a date again.”

“Uhm, okay. Cool. I need to go. Goodnight.” I said.

“Okay, goodnight. Sleep tight, beautiful.”

I smiled as I got in my car and headed out. I drove to my apartment, thinking about my date with Christian. He was an amazing guy, and he wasn’t as douche-y as I thought. He was charmingly funny, and kept the conversation going. He also took my feelings into consideration, and he was a great listener.

He was basically Prince Charming in a suit.

I got inside my apartment, and walked to my bedroom in the dark, suddenly exhausted. I turned on the lamp and stripped to my boxers. I got in the covers and switched off the light, Christian being the last thing on my mind.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A/N

Votes and comments are greatly appreciated xx

Damien