"N-nothing never mind"

"No really? What is it?" he said turning off the lap.

I began feeling my face heat up again. I quickly made up a question to seem less suspicious. "Where are we?"

"The cave, of course" He said with a smirk.

"Bu-" I began to say but couldn't finish because Jeremy quickly placed his hand on my mouth. He nodded slightly and turned for the door.

"Sweet Dreams" I heard him whisper before closing the door.

The cave? What the hell is the cave? What is this like a colt or something? My eyes suddenly became heavy and sleep fell over me. Not even a minute later I was asleep. The night was peaceful, I didn't dream, but I slept in peace.

The feeling of warmth washed over me as I flipped onto my side. Surprisingly, it didn't hurt. My eyes were still heavy, but I managed to open them. To my surprise, Jeremy was laying next to me in a deep sleep. What is he doing? The question renovated through my head as I tried waking him up. Jeremy groaned slightly before opening his eyes. I quickly began to blush from the look of his smile. His eyes were glowing with a passion. My heart started beating and my palms became extremely sweaty. I smiled back at him without thinking. What am I doing? I don't even know this guy?

My face quickly dropped as I remembered this was a stranger next to me. I flied back, panicking in fear, and fell off the bed still tangled in the blankets. Jeremy jumped up and pushed himself toward me. I don't want to be around this guy! What is he doing?

"Leave me alone!" I ordered, pushing my hands against his chest. "What's wrong with you, you freak?"

"I'm not a freak" he said with a questioning look.

"Yes, yes you are. Please just don't hurt me" I said getting up and pushing myself toward the wall. I eyed the door next to me getting ready to make a run for it.

"Don't!" Jeremy yelled grabbing me right as I took a step away.

"Why not?" I asked trying to escape from his grasp.

"I don't know who's up. If Tommy is then we're screwed."

"Why, who is Tommy?"

"My roommate, he hates it when I bring new people over."

I gave him an eerie look but it quickly vanished as I was thrown across the room. I hit my head on the wall right as the door opened and I heard a voice other than Jeremy's.

"Who are you talking to?" the voice asked.

"No one, I was yelling at myself." Jeremy quickly made up trying to hide the fact that I was on the other side of the bed. "It's no big deal."

"Alright man, remember to take out the trash. It's your day and I'm about to go to work."

"Okay" Jeremy said before the person walked out of the room and shut the door. "That was close"

I climbed my way back onto the bed holding a hand to my face. "I hit my fucking face you jerk" I said laying back down, digging my face into the pillow.

"Jeez, I save your life and you speak to me like I'm a dick?" Jeremy said lying down next to me. "And you didn't even say thank you"

"Yeah, thanks for dragging my unconscious body to some freaks house and sleeping with me without me knowing. Why would I say thank you?"

Jeremy's expression even surprised me. His eyes were wide and his jaw looked separated from his face.

"Freak" I said before turning in the opposite direction of his face.