The Resistance

so i'm a little new at this, not writing but this web site. I want to know what you guys think of this story before i write more.

_______________________________________________________________

"Whoa, where am I?" I asked myself trying to sit up, but falling back down miserably. The floor was cold, but surprisingly soft. Blankets smothered me as I tried looking around the room. It was dark, pitch black actually. The smell of wet dog filled my nostrils making me want to hurl. Too bad instead I was scared to death by the sight of two feet approaching me. I tried looking up, but my head hurts way too bad to even move. God, what happened?

The person crouched down and slowly lifted me bridal style, and began walking up some stairs. My body was limp and I couldn't quite form words.

"Where am I?" I tried asking, but it sounded more like wer mm e. The person looked down at me. I could barely see that they looked confused.

We entered a room and the person laid me down gently on a bed. Softness embraced me as I tried moving again. The figure sat next to me and turned on a small desk lap that was on the nightstand. The light made me quickly shut my eyes in peer horror of what I was going to see. I opened my eyes cautious and immediately made eye contact with the most gorgeous beep blue eyes I'd ever seen. I could feel my cheeks heating up as I gawked at this gorgeous man. 

"I see you're awake" he said with a grin, "I was getting worried."

"Who are you?" I asked, my words still jumbled, but he must have figured it out because he responded.

"Jeremy. Jeremy Frost."

Fits. I thought before realizing I don't know anyone named Jeremy Frost! Instantly my eyes widened, I think he caught on.

"Don't be scared" he assured with a guilty look "I'm not going to hurt you, I swear."

My eyes lowered as my head started pounding. I groaned in pain. Why am I here? Where is this? Who is this guy? Why does he have me?

"My head" I managed to say without stumbling over my word. "It hurts"

"Well you did hit it pretty hard." he said examining it for wounds I suppose. "You have a huge knot on your fore head"

Shaking vigorously, I lifted my right hand to my face sliding it up slowly toward where it hurt worse. Indeed I had a large lump. As my fingers came in contact I winced throwing my hand back down to my side. Jeremy's eyes were filled with concern and worry. I still don't see how this happened!

"What happened?" I asked clearly but shaky.

"I saw you laying face down on the concrete. I was suspicious so I came to see if you were okay, obviously not. I couldn't leave you out there, unconscious anyways"   

"How long have I been out?"

"Maybe, three hours now"

Three hours! How hard did I fall? Why did I fall? My ears began to ring the deeper into thought I went. I don't even remember being outside. I came home from school, but I was driving not walking.

"What time did you find me?" I asked concerned.

"Around eight, after I got off from work. You were just...just not moving. I thought you were a goner before listening for you breathing." 

Odd, how did I get out there? Why did I fall? Why don't I remember?

"It's late, so I'm going to let you sleep." he said standing up. Before he was completely out of reach, I grabbed Jeremy's wrist but quickly let go, trying not to show I'm scared. "What was that for?"