"Looks good," Harry says, smiling and looking at Niall who is grinning.

"Let me go get her presents," Harry then remembers and is in a rush to get to his car.

When he comes back inside, Niall is standing in the hallway, holding a shopping bag on his other hand and the pancake plate on the other.

"Can you grab the milk glass from the counter and the matches too," he asks and Harry nods.

As Harry comes back to the hallway, he quickly lights the candle and grins, causing Niall to smile too until he sees the bag in Harry's hands.

"Harry," Niall groans when he spots the bag Harry is carrying.

"Yeah?"

"You said not too many presents," Niall continues groaning.

"Shush it," Harry immediately says and Niall groans for the third time, shaking his head.

They quietly climb up the stairs, tiptoeing to Aisling's bedroom door.

"Let's sing on three," Niall whispers and Harry nods, pushing the door open.

"One two three," Niall counts and they start singing.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Aisling," they sing as they walk towards her bed.

"Happy birthday to you!" They finish and Aisling has already sat up, giggling and clapping her small hands. Niall grabs a stool, putting the pancake plate on it before leaning in to kiss Aisling's cheek.

"Happy birthday baby," he softly says and places kisses on her cheek and forehead.

"Thank you daddy darling," she giggles.

"We brought you breakfast to bed," Niall then says and Aisling shrieks.

"Pancakes!"

"Yes baby, hold on I'll move the stool." Niall pushes the stool closer to the bed, sitting down next to it. Harry sits down too, on the other side of the stool, and smiles at Aisling.

"You have to blow the candle darling," Niall gently says and motions at the candle. Aisling tries to blow it, ending up blowing four times before the candle flames out.

"Hurrah!" Harry happily says and Aisling giggles.

"Hazzy give me a kiss," Aisling then commands, turning her head and pushing her cheek towards Harry who chuckles and quickly leans in, placing a kiss on her soft cheek.

"Happy birthday munchkin," Harry gently says, stroking her curls.

"Thank you my Hazzy love," she thoughtfully answers and Niall smiles shortly.

"Alright my darling eat your pancakes now, Harry made them for you," Niall says and Aisling nods.

"He is a good boy," she states when Niall begins to cut the pancakes into smaller pieces, helping Aisling out.

Once Aisling is done eating, only managing to eat half of the pancake pile, Niall starts pulling out the presents he has bought for her.

"You'll get your presents now," he says and Aisling immediately shrieks.

Niall has bought many things for her, packing each present separately. He knows Aisling loves to receive multiple presents, she doesn't really care if they are big or small, as long as there are many presents. That is why Niall always buys her many smaller presents rather than getting just one big present.

She rips the first present open, revealing a plushie frog.

"Kermit!" She yells and shows the frog to Harry who chuckles.