You tricked Mommy!

Start from the beginning

"Are you sure that we still need to bring her to the hospital?" Well, that's my question to myself too. I remove my seat belt then turn around to bend on Amanda. I touch her forehead, to feel that she don't have fever anymore.

"You little one, you tricked Mommy." I murmur then place a kiss on her forehead.

Getting back on my seat, i can feel eyes watching at me, but i remain quiet and busy thinking.

"Amanda do it on a purpose. She wants you and i to talk." I feel how the ambience here changed. The car seems to be smaller, my flesh is hitting by a cold wind even if the car's window is closed.

I didn't respond to him. He continue to drive and drive but he stop as soon as we reach a big blue gate. I get confuse as he roll down his window then press something on the shed near the gate and that's the time that i notice that the gate opens.

Internally, i'm screaming. Screaming because i'm letting Vincent do this thing again. His showing me the life that i and Amanda should have if we're with him.

"Why are we here? I mean, it's not Mitch's place." I lied. I know that it's our dream house. Before, whenever we're passing here at this road, i'm always seeing this big house. I love it here, because of the lovely gate and how the structure of the house complimented on everything.

I'm always saying to Vincent that, if ever we have a chance to have a family, i want to live at that house because it's too beautiful.

"I know, you remember this house?" I look at him and he's looking towards the entrance of the house. He's looking over there that seems like he's seeing important things.

"Yeah, it's Mrs. Gold's mansion." I sarcastically said. He shook his head then look at me. His signature smirk flashes then he get back his attention towards the entrance of the mansion again.

"I bought this last year. Remember those days that i'm too focus with my gadgets?" He look back at me, showing me the tears that wanted to fall from his eyes.

"That's the time that i'm dealing with Mrs. Gold. She assured me that i should let her meet you before she let me buy this house because she knows that you're amazing and beautiful. She wants to meet the girl that i will be living with for the rest of my life. She wants to meet you, because i told her that you're already pregnant and she wants to give you advices about the pregnancy." He sighed but never leaves his sight on me. I wonder why Amanda is not making tantrums.

"Vincent.." I attempted to talk but he stop me, by putting his index finger on my lip.

"But you left me. You never listen to me. You didn't let me explain things." Tears roll down on his cheek, i run my thumb on it then let it rest there. It feels so right.

"What you saw at our pad was wrong. Bettina forced me, threatened me that if i don't agree on kissing her back, she might hire someone to kill you. I did my best just to make you and our child safe. Remember i told you that, i will do my everything for you guys. She knows that your on your way home cause i know she planned everything." He remove my hand that was resting on his cheek then put it on his lap. He clutch my hand by his own, giving me the comfort as i'm taking all this confessions.

"So that happened and look at us now. You can't spend a minute with me nor look at me, because you hate me." I want to answer him, but i keep my words to myself, knowing that if i say something i might hurt ourselves

"You hate me so much, even the ants can feel it." He continue

"I can't address Amanda as my child because i know you don't want me to, because i didn't do those father roles to her, because i'm not there when you're having your cramps and laboring to her." I just want to reach for him, to tell him that everything is fine, because his crying so hard now.

"I accepted all those facts Isabelle. I mean, who am i? Who am i for you to forgive me? I'm an asshole that knocked you up then hooked up with a crazy bitch and do nothing." Vincent sarcastically laugh in the midst of his crying.

"I'm not asking for forgiveness cause i know you will not let me. I just bring you here to let you see this house. This house that i bought for you and to our child. I even dream of children but i know that's impossible because you hate me." He remove my hand from his lap then put it on my own lap. I just can't stand this situation anymore.

"I just want you and Amanda see those things that i do those times that i'm not with you both. But i'm happy now that you let me see her or even carry her, i even took an Instagram post for that." Oh hush! He's still a cutie, especially if his showing me that smile again.

"Did you look for us?" I asked before he talks again

"Look for you? I don't know if look fits for what i've done." He smirked, pulling my hands then put my arms around his neck.

"I've spent months searching for you. I even went to your parents house but they told me that you're not there. I believed them. So i continue to search for you, i reported on the police, travelled from a city to another, posted on my social networking sites that i'm not using anymore but i used again just to find you, but unfortunately i didn't find you." His minty breath that i can smell because of how close we are. The way we look at each other, it's the most intimate thing that we can do for now.

"But one day, i caught Mitch talking to you, that's the time that she told me where you are, what gender is our child, all those questions that i need an answer she all answered it." Ohh! Mitch is such a spoiler.

Vincent was interrupted by Amanda's cry. I immediately loose my hold from him, then get Amanda from behind.

"You want to go home now, huh?" I gush over my daughter. I look at Vincent and his smiling towards us.

"Let's go back to Justin's place, i think Amanda wants to rest." But i shook my head then hold him on his arm.

"It's our house right? So let's get inside." I point to the mansion in front of us.

Without any word, he pulls me for a kiss even if our daughter is crying.