'Like what Skylar said... everything is slowly getting interesting.' (Name) thought with a small sigh as it was her turn to receive food over the counter. She waited by the doorway for Skylar and continued on the rooftop of their school.

     Both of their Stands materialized freely, they seemed excited as they proceeded to their usual activity; making who has the best flower crowns and present it to their users.

     (Name) and Skylar sat on a bench, with their trays on their laps, and ate silently.

     "Did a vision appear before we went to school?" He inquired after taking a drink from an orange juice.

     "None... but I have a gut feeling it will when we go to Genova tomorrow." She answered after taking a bite of sliced mango, gazing into the skies with a thoughtful expression.

     A hand patted her head and she looked at Spearton's Charm, who was holding a flower crown gently in its palms. She turned at Myth Claw who has the same thing. (Name) and Skylar stared one another with raised brows then to their, recently named stands.

     Skylar had the Tarot Card deck back from his home. Just because he loved looking at the designs of the cards and a small part of his deceased family were fortune-tellers, so he took it under his care. Hence, Abdul - Joseph's friend - helped through the phone call as they followed his instructions carefully and he named their Stands.

     Spearton's Charm placed the flower crown on (Name)'s head. Myth Claw did the same to Skylar's. They were quiet for a moment as they pondered their Stands actions.

     "Let me guess. You want us to be happy after all of the events?" Skylar sent the stands a questioning look. They nodded happily in response and disappeared within their users, making him huff in amusement.

     (Name) felt around the flower crown of blue roses, "That's surprising..." Then she added, "Do Stands reflects what a user thinks?"

     "I think it could also act on their own," Skylar smiled after caressing the flower crown of dandelions on his head.

     They returned the trays in the canteen, with thirty minutes left to spend some time to check their lockers. Skylar grinned at her in anticipation as she turned in the numbers.

     "Wonder how many love letters are there now. Last time, we have a record of... 225."

     He mused as his Stand materialized to sign language the number count of said love letters. It loved to count things to pass time itself sometimes. Especially collecting shiny pebbles, or creating it on its own with its mythical powers.

     The sounds of papers falling over emitted in the empty hallway they were in. (Name) stared blankly at her flat shoes that were covered with letters. Mixed with designs of hearts, some normal, some simple but neat looking, some edgy, some looked like it was made from a rich kid.

     "It's nice and all but... not now for having a boyfriend or girlfriend." Skylar smiled warmly at her statement and helped her organize the letters.

     Ruby eyes glared burning holes of cunning and hatred at the struggling three figures, trying to get through the undead around them from his doing.

     His gaze shifted to Will Zeppeli. His messy blonde locks swayed from a breeze as he oddly stood on a tower-length stone.

     His eyes and fangs glinted as he smirked. A hint of immediate death if she ever encountered him in person.

     (Name)'s eyes snapped open as she let out a ragged gasp, leaning away from the window and looked around cautiously after rubbing her eyes. Hamon sparked briefly on her hands in instinct. The people in the Frecciarossa train spoke quietly as she stealthily observed, nothing suspicious. She sighed softly and raked a hand through her hair.