Chapter 3.

-KIRISHIMA'S POV-

The rest of the students in our class who didn't complete Friday's training except us were hard at work today.

The rest of us sat with Mr. Aizawa on the side lines and waited for them to be done.

Kaminari was wailing the whole time.

"It's so hooooot." He dropped against a railing, "Todoroki, can you like, make it snow or something?"

"No. I can't." Todoroki said.

Kaminari continued to whine and ask anybody and everybody who was here to help him.

"Just go in and buy a drink." Tsu suggested.

"I have no money!" He wailed.

The rest of us sighed in defeat while still sweating the same amount as him.

"When will they be done, Mr. Aizawa?" Tsu asked.

"That's entirely up to them." He answered as he looked at the scene of our peers displayed in front of us.

***

Mina, Bakugou, Tokoyami, and Ojiro came back to us beat.

"Still didn't figure it out?" Aizawa asked Bakugou and Mina.

"Shit's impossible!" Bakugou complained.

Mr. Aizawa's hair flew up and his eyes went red, "Watch your tongue, young man."

"Sorry." Bakugou clicked his tongue.

"Get back into your uniforms, you four. You'll continue this another day." He dismissed us.

The males and females of the class separated to their designated locker rooms to change into their uniforms.

"Hey! Bakugou." I called out to my friend, "How'd you and Mina-"

"Terrible. Our quirks both gotta do with some chemical shit I guess, but they're so different! We don't know what to do!" He fumed.

"Oh-"

"It's whatever. I know you have more to say though, so spit it out." He sighed.

I took a double take, "Well, you know how you like to be kept in the loop or whatever?"

"Yeah?" We reached the locker rooms.

"Okay, so, something kinda happened between Mina and I."

"Happened as in?..." he asked.

I rolled my eyes, "You know. Sexual stuff."

He started choking on air.

"You good?" I patted his back.

"Yeah. But are you serious? When?" He collected himself and began switching into his uniform.

"Like, three days ago? We haven't really done anything since then. Much less talk." I scratched my head.

"Then go talk to her!"

"About what?! What do I say? 'Hey Mina! Thanks for the hand-job. Glad to have you as a fuck buddy!'"I said.

Bakugou laughed at my dilemma.

"It's not funny." I pouted as we left the room to our actual classes.

"How was she acting when you were with her earlier?" I tried asking.

"She was her usual self. But she was kinda irritated about something. Probably about the big ass bot we had to face." He grumbled.

"You think so?" I asked with hope.