016

The weekend finished like a breeze and Monday came quickly. Like what I've said before, I spent my two days off in my bed while having a marathon of the Scream movie series. In between meals I would text Tawan to check on him or just remind him to eat, but he didn't really answer. What's the point of asking for my line id if he wouldn't be talking to me then?

I hailed the first bus to school and sat at my usual place. I wore my earphones on and listened to Day6. They're my favorite band, and I always listen to them on my way to school. I blasted the volume to the max and took a nap as the bus was still busy loading passengers.

After a while I was awaken by the sound of someone whispering something in my ear.

"You just missed your stop", whispered the guy beside me.

I was instantly sent into panic that the other passenger were also startled. I heard a sound of a muffled giggle and turned to my side just to see Tawan trying to stop himself from laughing. When I looked outside, the bus had just moved two blocks away from where it was when I slept.

"Do you enjoy annoying people at this early time of the day?", I asked, annoyed.

"No, but I like annoying people who annoy me as well."

I tidied myself and looked at Tawan once again. This is only the third time I've seen him in uniform, and he looked good. Well, he looks good in whatever he wears so I think that includes uniforms.

"I was texting you over the weekend but you didn't even reply to me. What's the point of asking for my Line when you won't even text back?"

"Didn't I tell you I would only text you if something urgent happens at school?"

"But--"

I halted talking as he was already wearing his earphones when I was about to talk back. This man really has his ways to get on my nerves.

When the bus stopped at my destination, I bid my goodbye to Tawan and got off. I then walked towards the coffee shop where I usually buy my morning milkshake.

The smell of coffee welcomed me as I entered the café, and there was an adequate amount of customers sipping on their coffee as they chattered or worked.

I walked up to the counter and ordered my usual drink which is a large milkshake.

"Would that be all sir?", asked the crew.

"Yes."

"I'll have an Iced Americano. He'll pay for it."

When I turned around, I saw Tawan smirking at me.

"Don't you have your own money?"

"I do."

"Why ask me to pay for your drink then?"

"I just want to."

I rolled my eyes and gave in because the crew was already staring at the both of us. There's not a day where the two of us just converses normally, it always ends with us bickering over the little things.

We sat on an empty table and waited for our drinks.

"So what made you go to school today?"

"Allowance."

"How much do your parents give you?"

"Enough to last a week."

"You have to learn to speak more you know."

"You're lucky you even get to talk to me like this."

And then, the server came and handed us our drinks. As we had no time left to stay at the café a little longer, we took off as soon as we got our drinks.

"It feels different doing this thing with someone. I've been doing things alone for pretty much my entire life, so it's kind off weird having someone beside me doing these things.", I said as we were nearing the school gate.

Tawan turned to my direction and took a sip of his Americano.

"You mean you don't like me keeping you company?"

"Of course not! It's just that..."

"Just what?"

Our conversation was cut when a teacher whistled and called us inside the school. Before I could even talk back, we had parted directions and went to our perspective rooms. When I sat on my desk, my phone beeeped and I received a message.

From: Tawan

Meet me at the rooftop later at lunch. I hate waiting.