Taylor handed me my phone and I posted the picture on Instagram. "Tina!" I looked up to see jay.

He looked piss.

Destiny mean mugged him.

"Why haven't you been answering my calls or text" he said angrily. "I muted my notifications" I said. He grabbed my hand and took me out side.

"Baby I love you. You can't be doing this to me I was worried" he said giving me a hug. I always feel comfort around him.

He kissed my forehead. "Don't ever do that! I was worried sick about you tina" he said pulling me into a hug.

How did he find me so quick?

"How did you find me" I asked. "Uhh I was walking past and I saw you" he said giving me a warm smile. "Well I got to go, I love you" I said.

"I love you more" he said before walking to his car. I walked back in and sat down staring at the ring he gave me.

"He looks controlling" Destiny said. I shook my head no. "You can't date somebody you just met, TINAA" Taylor said.

"I feel a connection with him" I said getting up. "I feel a little connection with him" destiny joked. I playfully hit her.

We walked back to the car and got in. I was on my instagram just looking at post on my explore page.

My phone vibrated I checked to see who it was and saw a message from ski.

Stokeley: Tina I don't like your boyfriend.

Me : stokeley idc.

Stokeley: mhm. Ima be out in Cali tomorrow and we'll see then.

I left him on read and turned my phone off. He don't even know where I live so I'm not taking him serious.

I know I should delete his number but a part of me doesn't want to.

We pulled up in the drive way and all got out. Faith and destiny turned on the tv and Taylor followed me to my room for I don't know what reason.

"Someone wants to talk to you" She said. I frowned my face in confusion. What the fuck are? A messenger.

She dialed a number and sat the phone on the bed while she sat on the floor.

"Yo Tina" I heard jahseh say. I widened my eyes and sighed.

"Delete that bullshit song." He said. I smacked my lips. "No cause your friend and his bitch tryna have me out here looking Pusey and I ain't for it" I said.

"Tina he still got feelings for you man, I know it. Y'all gon find y'all way back to eachother" he said.

"No, he lied to me after I saved his life. Naw man" I said shaking my head. "You disrespected the niggas you grew up with, the niggas that had your back" he said.

"Alright I'll delete it but you gotta promise me he'll leave me alone" I said. He laughed. Why is he laughing?

"I love you, you too Taylor" he said, "I love you too" we both said.

Then he hung up. I pointed to the door and Taylor walked out. I texted jay and told him to delete the song.

I checked my email and saw my professor texted me. 'Tina where have you been, your grades are dropping!"