Flavor of his....lips

"Zero...zero are you alright ? Zero.. please open the door! " yelled by Yuki which now is standing outside of Zero's room

"I'm alright ! Just go to sleep,Yuki " Zero answered Yuki when he finally stop throwing up blood ...due to his allergic to the blood pills.Well....He didn't took the blood pills for a long time so he accidentally took three pills yesterday morning after feeling the beast inside of him is starting to crave for blood again! He choose to take the blood pill not because he does not want to hurt Yuki...It's because he doesn't want to meet the pureblood prince---Kuran Kaname (because lately when Zero is drinking Kaname's blood he felt something strange happening to his and both Kaname's body...a feeling that he doesn't know how to describe )"Okay...I will see you by tomorrow's moring"answered by Yuuki before leaving his room.

Zero jumped out of the window after he felt Yuki's presence is gone and ran into the woods. He knows that he can't hold on anymore....he might bite anyone who is in front of him right now. And he knows that he need to calm down, his stomach start to felt uncomfortable again. He uses all his strength and run to the fountain, and start to vomit blood again...

Meanwhile at the same time in the moon dorm

"Kain...did you smelled blood...or is it just my imagination? "ask by Aidou towards his cousin "No...You didn't imagine things...I smelled it too, It smells familiar...ah, I know" answered by Kain after he inhaled the scent which linger in the air again "Who?" his cousin ask him again "Zero Kiryu"

"Kaname, do you need to take a look?"Takuma ask his childhood friend (Takuma knows that Kaname have a crush on Zero for a long time because they have been friend since childhood)

Kaname look outside of the window and turned back to look at Takuma "Yeah...I'll take a look on him, take care of them " With the speed of the blink of an eye, Kaname is no longer in the classroom whereas he is now standing beside of the fountain and he saw his silver beauty...yes, His. Kaname was delighted and wanted Zero to be his since the first time they met, he had hold himself for a long time not to claim Zero roughly that make him only get his Zero's body, but not his heart. He want Zero to fall for him. He will mark Zero's body, heart, blood and soul before anyone else. He saw Zero was kneeling beside the fountain weakly like his life depends on it.Zero's hair is shining, his pale skin seems to glamour under the moonlight, a drop of blood dripped from his pink lips making Kaname's body shiver in excitement ...he is such a beauty thought by Kaname. Zero felt someone is watching him so he looked up and saw the last person he most wanted to meet in the whole world, when their eyes met. Lilac eyes meet wine colored eyes...Zero swear to God he saw the lust and a tinge of red in Kaname's eyes "No...No...What the hell is he thinking about! How can he lost control so easily" Zero thought about it while he start to move backwards his hunter's sense is screaming danger to him.

Kaname's POV

"Oh...Zero, he's such a beauty" I have this thought while I saw him at the fountain. When I smelled his blood, I start to lost myself...he must has sense my lust. I'm sorry, Zero...but I really can't hold back any longer. I started to walk towards him and I must have lost my mind, I said some cruel things to Zero, I can see fear,anger, confuse and sadness in his eyes, I like his eyes...they express a lot. I lean closer to him and said him name by his ear "Zero..." I ran my tongue through his ear, I like the feeling running my tongue through his piercings...I stop licking his ear and I can see him blushing all the way through his neck, I was exclaimed and excited by the time I saw him blush...it was so cute! I lick his jaw line and saw him bitting his lips to keep his moans. I slowly lean against him more, my lips found his...and I kissed him. His lip is so sweet and delicious they are like the finest wine I have ever taste, and I can't resist it.I want more!

Zero's Pov

"What is he thinking? Why does he look at me with the look of a prey" I tried to stand up but I was to weak.Damn it....It can't be any worse that by showing a vampire my weak side. Then I heard him said something cruel and confusing, he said "Kiryu....craving for blood again? When was the last time you drank from me?Two weeks or more? I have to say I'm impressed of your self control skill but you need to drink.I can't let you hurt poor Yuuki don't I ? You know what you should thank me you are just merely a level D!" I don't know why but I feel sad when I heard he said all those kind of things.Why am I feeling sad? Suddenly I felt him leaning closer,I shut my eyes and I felt a wet,strong and warm muscle is licking my ears.God damn it! What in the seven hell is Kuran thinking? I can't control myself from blushing and I bit my lips to keep my moans.He licked my jawline and started to lean closer...I tried to push him away but my hands is now weak,his aura is too powerful! Something warm brushed against my lips and He KISS me!

Ta da!!
I hope this story is going well...reviews??