Seduce...

A/N : I'm back with the new chapter! Finally! Sorry for the late update .Exams over,Yay!

Okayy..Enjoy!

Zero's POV

I turned around and sink myself more into the bed,the feeling of silk is very comfortable...Wait!? I don't own silk bed sheet and what's with the warmth behind me...where am I ?

KURAN! My mind snapped and I remembered last night's event...I tried to jump out of the bed...Key Word: TRIED. A certain Kuran Bastard got his arm possessively wrapped around my waist like a chain...Damn it! I heard a chuckle and Kuran pressed our body more closer and breath into my ears sending shivers all over my body.

'Can I kill him right now?' That's the only thought in my head right now.Sensing my distraction,Kuran whisper into my ears with a lustful voice making my head a mess!

"What...Zero,do you innocently think that I would let you get away from me that easily after I got you NOW in My bed,My room and most importantly away from ME?"

My brain cleared when I heard him calling my first name.So I snapped

"Kuran! Who gave you the permission to call me by my first name? Let go of me right now or I will sent some bullets into that thick skull of yours! I'm itching to know how many bullet do I need to f*cking KILL a pureblood!"

Kuran raised one of his eyebrow and let out a low growl

Normal POV

Kaname rolled over and loam himself over the younger vampire.He pulled Zero's wrist and pinned it above Zero's head with one of his hand while the other one support himself.He leaned down and nipped Zero's neck harshly .

"Ouch...Stop it"

"I told you to call me Kaname ,didn't I? Or did you just forgot about what we did last night? Should I give you some refresh about it...I am very happy to do that again..Or should we continue it?

Kaname purposely used a husky yet seducing voice to make Zero submit.He lick Zero's neck and lightly scrapped it.

"OWWH...THAT HURTS! F*CK YOU! KURAN"

"Hmmm...such vulgar words! Zero. But remember,I will be the one who do the fucking."

A/N : Mina! I'm extremely sorry for stopping there but my Mom was around when I'm typing the story...I won't want to give a damn to think about what will happen if my Mom find out that I'm writing this kind of story.

I'll will try my besttttt...to update the story~

Bye~~