ONE

"Jess did you hear me?"

I looked up at my friend Wendy, who was across from me in the gym. I had the class with her and my other only friend, Bri

"No what did you say?" I asked

"There's going to be a huge party this weekend for the seniors. It's gonna be crazy. Imagine the fun we would have!" Wendy said stretching.

Parties were definitely not my thing

"I don't think I'll go, I mean I'm tired of being the designated driver every time you and Bri get drunk." I said with a bit of sass.

Wendy rolled her eyes and laughed, "I won't get drunk this time. I'll be next to you the whole time. You can be like my babysitter."

"Yeah babysitter to an alcoholic child." I laughed

Bri laughed too and Wendy shot us both a death glare.

"Come on Wendy you know I'm only messing with you, I love you too much babes." I giggled.

The bells rings and our teacher lets us into the locker room. It smells of perfume and sweat.
                         ____________

"So if you do come, don't wear anything ugly." Bri said pulling her shirt off.

I scoffed, "My clothes are not ugly."

Wendy and Bri shoot a look to each other and then Bri returns her attention to me.

"Babygirl, you literally wear sweatpants and a hoodie all the time, spice up your life. Wear a sexy outfit for the party!" Bri states

"I don't do sexy, Bri." I said, rolling on my deodorant.

"Your body is so perfect for sexy though Jess, imagine the boys you could get there." Bri says closing her locker.

"She's got a point Jess, you're 17, you have to start getting with them at some point." Wendy adds in

I don't want anybody. I mean. I want somebody, one person. Grayson Dolan.

"Are all the seniors going to be at the party?" I ask

"Yes, everyone is going to be there. Every. One." Wendy says while applying lipgloss, "just come with us this one time Jess, i love going out with you."

"Fine. I'll go." I laugh

I'm only going to that party to see him.

"Yes! That's my girl!" Wendy shouts and hugs me.

"You won't regret it Jess!" Bri says hugging us both.

                            __________

A/N : Ik it was short and I apologize but I have big plans for this story so just trust me and it will be worth it.