Soon enough, the two had been beaten to a pulp while the Haku was still zipping around. More senbon came rushing at them, the two just barely managing to deflect the sharp needles in time. "Naruto, I can't hold out much longer," Sasuke whispered to the blond boy next to him. "Me neither, I'm almost out of chakra," Naruto whispered back. Then, Kurama came running back into the ice sculpture.

     But at that very second, the senbon came rushing at them again. Naruto's eyes widened, and he ran to protect the fox, but he couldn't deflect them all. So instead, he hugged the fox close to his chest and let the senbon impale him as the fox remained unharmed. "Naruto!" Sasuke screamed, running over to the boy. Naruto let go of the fox and started to cough up blood.

Sasuke held the boy in his arms, a tear running down his face. Kurama looked at him and started licking at some of the wounds, healing them instantly. Naruto smiled at Kurama, before coughing up more blood. The fox looked as if it was horrified; then, anger seemed to take over its features. He started growling at Haku as he went on about how he was a good shinobi.

He growled harder, and chakra started to flow out of him in waves. Naruto watched in shock as the fox grew more significant in size. Soon enough, he was so big that he broke the mirror structure, making Haku jump out. The battle that was happening stopped as they watched in shock. Soon enough, the fox was huge—almost the size of a building.

Sasuke held Naruto to his chest, almost shielding him. The fox looked at Haku and growled. Soon the growling turned into a tremendous roar, and Haku was blown away by force. Slowly, nine-tails began to form, and Sasuke had finally realized what the fox was. That was the Kyuubi that destroyed the village years ago.

Kurama picked Haku up by the shirt and threw him onto the ground. Zabuza was frozen in fear, along with Sakura and Kakashi. Kurama growled at Zabuza before picking him up and throwing him with Haku. This happened for a while before he threw them up into the air and roared, hitting them with his paw as they made their way down. A giant roar escaped his mouth again as he looked at anyone who dared to move.

Naruto coughed blood again, as he tried to get up. "Naruto, stop! You're injured!" Sasuke yelled, getting up with the blond boy. Naruto just ran at Kurama and hugged his nose. "Calm down, boy.

     I'm alright; I'm okay. Don't worry," he said, as Kurama nuzzled his nose into Naruto. A small whimper escaped his mouth, and he licked Naruto's whole body with his massive tongue. Most of the injuries had healed, and Kurama had started to shrink in size again. Naruto is still holding onto his nose.

     Kurama let Naruto hold onto him until he was back to his average size. The four watched in shock. Naruto was healed for the most part. But as he tried to stand, he winced and would've fallen back if Sasuke hadn't come and caught him. "You alright? Hang on, don't try to walk by yourself, dobe," Sasuke told Naruto as he put one of his arms around his shoulder.

     Kakashi, Sakura, and Tazuna ran over to him. Kakashi looked at Naruto, and his injuries then sighed. "He won't be able to walk. We can take turns carrying him, Sasuke," Kakashi said until they all heard stomping and people yelling. They looked over and saw Gato and an army of men. Kurama growled at them and stood in front of Naruto, the nine-tails still swishing back and forth.

Suddenly, the six heard yelling from behind them as well. The six looked over and saw the whole town with weapons. Naruto saw Inari leading them. "Inari! Did you?" He asked.

"We're Here to help Naruto-nii-Chan!" Inari yelled, the village yelling behind him. A blush formed on Naruto's face, "N-Nii-Chan?" he asked to himself. Sasuke chuckled, and Kurama grew a bit in size again. He turned as big as one of the dogs Kiba's mom has.

He nudged Naruto and seemingly told them to put him on his back. Kakashi and Sasuke sat him on Kurama's back and watched the fox use one of his many tails to keep Naruto in place. Naruto summoned some shadow clones, and they went to go aid the villagers, along with Sasuke and Kakashi. Sakura stayed behind with Tazuna. Pretty soon, as they were making their way back home, Naruto fell asleep on Kurama's back.

Sasuke looked at him and fondly smiled to himself. "He must be drained from the Chakra usage," Kakashi stated, and Sakura looked at Naruto with a worried look on his face. Meanwhile, Kakashi was concerned about what happened with Kurama back at the bridge. The demon fox, caring for someone so much, it didn't make sense. Although Naruto seemed to be able to control him, would he be able to do that forever?

     Or will he end up like his parents? The thought tormented him. He couldn't bare the thought. Sasuke looked over at Naruto, and a smile brushed on his lips. The sleeping blond looked peaceful.

     It made Sasuke's stomach feel weird; he felt giddy. His breathing quickened when he saw the blond. His heart clenched when he had seen him so injured earlier that day. His face started glowing red when the realization finally hit him. Is this what father told me about?

     Love? Is that what this is? But, he's Naruto! I can't- but I do? This is so confusing! Sasuke thought, he ran his fingers through his hair.

     Kakashi looked at his student and smirked behind his mask. Did you finally realize it, Sasuke? How much you seem to love this boy? I saw when you held him back there; it isn't a shock. He thought, pulling his book out.

     "That Naruto! Always getting himself hurt. What a menace. He needs to care more about his health and not that giant growing mutant fox!" Sakura grumbled, looking at Sasuke for a nod of agreement. But all she got was a growl from Kurama and a glare from Sasuke.

As they walked into Konoha, Sasuke and Kurama go over to the hospital, Sasuke taking Naruto on his back from there. Kurama shrunk back to his average size, and Sasuke was able to get Naruto a room.