" now why she don't let me put her to sleep like that"

" you probably not gentle enough with her"

After eating my niece was out like a light.

" thank you" I said to her as we walk to her car.

" there is no need" she said with a smile.

" text me when you get home"

" I will,  goodnight Julian"

" Night"

I watch as she pulled off til she disappeared down the street.  I walked back in my house seeing Ki-Ki still asleep.

I made sure I left a crack in her door so I will be able to hear her.

I got in the shower thinking about Sierra.

She's not bad after all.

I hate the way I just thought she was broad after my money.

The way she handle Kianna it made me wonder how she would be when the twins get here.

I washed up and quickly throwing on me some shorts heading to bed.

Next Day . . . .

" So lemme get this straight, you hooked up with someone New Years Eve and now she having  yo kid" Brandon said

" Kids . . . she having twins"

" Twinsss ?????" Brandon and Ant said at the same time.

We was out on lunch break from our busy schedule. I figure I should tell them the news before people start finding out.

" Damn dude ion know to tell you congrats or are you sure it's yours . . ." Ant said laughing.

" you got your hands full" Brandon said eating a fry.

" To tell you the truth I guess, she haven't even ask for a check or none of that"

" she's good with Kianna"

" So you playing house with her ?"

" Damn B I've never thought about that" I said thinking about it.

" Yo Ju, I'll advise you to stop it bro. You know hoes like that type of stuff and think you gone settle down with they ass. Don't do it bro ! Don't do it !" Ant said laughing up a storm.

" Aye Bro shut the fuck up, let Ju be a man and let him handle his business" Brandon said to him

Brandon is the one with since out of all of us while Ant is the reckless one and Nate ass be in between like me.

" just do the right thing bro" Brandon said as he shook his head at Ant

" I will" I said honestly before drinking my beer.

A week later .....

Sierra