Round One

MINHO

Its been a week since we landed in Seoul South Korea. A place of my origin but never step the land until now. It has been a week since I got this gut feeling that I found him. Lee Taemin. For years I've been hoping to find him but he seems to disappear out of nowhere. Me and Jinki Hyung look everywhere to find Lee Taemin but all lee Taemins doesn't match the description of my Little Princess.

I close my eyes trying to see his image, the image of innocence that I happen to bump at the airport. Whoever that was with him recognizes me for some reason. The look in his eyes when Jinki Hyung calls my name tells me he knew who I am. I'm closer to him now. The Lee Taemin I've been searching for.

"Minho..." There was a knock on the door. I snapped back to the present. I look around and realize I have spent three hours doing nothing but think about that weird encounter. I grab my towel and went to answer the door. Jinki Hyung must be so pissed by now. I have a meeting in 30 minutes with our new investors. I don't want to screw this up. My freedom will be decided on this. Dad promised to leave me alone if I can prove myself. Hyung might not say it but he is my dad's spy. I don't know where his loyalty lies but I trust Jinki Hyung.

------------------------------------

"Yah! Taemin! You need to move your butt now if you want to get this Job." Key slapping the youngers fleshy bottom.

"Ouch Hyung, I want to sleep more. Please....15 minutes?" He opens an eye and put his hands together. He smiled seeing Kibum standing at the foot of the bed with both hands on his waist. " Get a shower for 5 minutes, dressed for another five and, out of the house, or I will call dad about this." He then turns on his heels.

"Hyung! I'm up! I'm going to take my shower now and we will leave in 15 minutes." He grabs his towel and ran to the shower room.

Kibum smiled. "It works."

Calling the administrator Dad always works on Taemin. He is the father figure he respect. He doesn't have any recollection about his family. He remembers a little bit of what happened when his parents were killed but he thinks it was a nightmare. No one has the heart to tell him the whole story. I do remember a lot of it though since I was older. But I have learned to accept my fate. The greed in my family brought me here. But I promise myself to have my own life. A happy one, away from dangerous people, my family. I recognize the kid when I was sent to the orphanage, it makes an aching tag on my heart. How we ended up in the same facility is fate. I promise to take care of him silently. I never let anybody know what I remember for everyone's safety.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Kibum Hyung, I'm nervous."

"Don't be. This is when you need Lee Francisco. Let him out."

"Eww..hyung I don't like that name. Please. I am Lee Taemin."

Key smiled widely. "Well if you want to be treated like others you can't act like a 15-year-old genius. You have to be mature, smart, and respectable."

"I know but I'm still Lee Taemin." He pouted.

"Lee Taemin, who is your Dad and where is he?"

"My dad is in New York. He is an administrator of an orphanage. My mother died in an accident. I am a genius and at 15 I can beat any Harvard graduate when it comes to number problems. I have no brother or sister. I am an only child. I don't remember much of my childhood. "

Key took a deep breath. Glad that Taemin seems to be focused now and prepared for any question that might be thrown at him. Their dad gave him strict instructions to keep Taemin safe. To stick to the information and the rest will be taken care of. He did some searching and he wasn't surprised when he can't find any helpful information about the real LeeTaemin.

They are now getting closer to LeeChois Legacy Corporation.

The taxi stops and Taemin open the door and run. Kibum tried to call him back but he was already out of earshot. "Good luck Taebaby. I will come to pick you up."

--------------------------------------------------------------

"WELCOME MR. CHOI !"

Typical Korean culture. Minho smiled. The employees were gathered to meet him bowing their heads. He literally walks slowly to check on who will lift their head up to check on him. Jinki was just a little behind him. He stops in the middle and was about to great them back when a blond kid in black ripped jeans and a white tee underneath a blue polo shirt runs through in the middle pushing him forward. Minho staggered to keep his balance as Jinki hold him to save his face from the carpet.

He looked up and yelled. "Hey! Stop!"

"Shit!" Jinki checked on Minho.

"Sorry! You're ok right? I don't want to be late!" Tae replied but continue running sideways. The fifteen-year-old kid with the behavior of five was on.

"I said stop, you little nugget!" Minho fumed. The snickering employees can't lift their heads. They were obviously trying to hide their giggles.

"No! And I'm, not a nugget!" Taemin yelled back giving his cheeky smile.

Minho stared at him fuming. If he wasn't in a suit he will run after the brat.

"Hyung find that little firecrackers."

I will, but we have to go now. You will be late.

Everyone! Back to work. Thank you. Jinki addressed the employees in line.